Part - 9

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Days passed and Taehyung's baby was aborted.

Taehyung's whole world has now changed.

He always used to cry, remembering his unborn baby and was especially angry with his father.

As for Jungkook, he had no clue.

Taehyung needed care after the abortion left him physically weakened.

As he recuperated, Mr. Kim busied himself with preparing for Bogum and Taehyung's wedding.

***

It was nighttime, and today Bogum and his parents were visiting Mr. Kim's house in connection with Taehyung and Bogum's marriage.

Everyone were talking about the marriage in the living room, but Taehyung was not there as he was in his bedroom.

"Bogum, do you need something?" Mr. Kim asked when he noticed that Bogum was not paying attention to their words and was only looking around the house as if searching for something or someone.

He looked at Mr. Kim when he heard Mr. Kim's voice.

"O-oh... no, uncle, I'm okay," he said as he smiled at Mr. Kim, who smiled back and nodded his head.

Bogum started looking around the living room again.

"Ah, Uncle, Taehyung is not visible. Where is he?" Bogum finally decided to ask, as he was searching for Taehyung only.

"Oh, Taehyung.... he's upstairs in his bedroom... and you can call me Appa," Mr. Kim said with a big smile.

"Okay, unc-appa..... by the way, Appa, can I meet Taehyung?" Bogum asked.

"Why, Bogum, do you have something to discuss with him?",

"No, Appa..... well, it's nothing special, but we are going to get married, that's why I want to see my future wifey", Bogum said.

(I feel "wifey" is a cuter term than "husband")

___

"Now, there's not much time left until the marriage. After the wedding, my son is yours. You can then see him whenever and however you want. Besides, Taehyung's health is not very good, and he needs rest," Mr. Kim explained.

Bogum simply nodded, understanding the situation and deciding to wait until their marriage.

Mr. Kim still hadn't let Bogum meet Taehyung because he was afraid that Taehyung might mess up and stop the marriage.

Mr. Kim felt that his son Taehyung had become too mature and decided that he needed to get married to Bogum.

If Taehyung didn't have a romantic relationship with Jungkook and didn't become pregnant, Mr. Kim wanted to ensure Taehyung's success by focusing on his education and grooming him to become a successful businessman.

***

A few days later, Taehyung and Bogum's wedding day arrived.

Everyone was happy in the marriage except Taehyung, who was still in sorrow for his unborn baby, and Jungkook.

Mr.Kim had threatened Taehyung and forced him to marry.

Taehyung never imagined that his own father would turn out to be such a terrible person, taking away all his happiness.

At the wedding ceremony, he stood there like a living dead body with the priest and his supposed future husband, Bogum.

The priest gave a speech and Bogum stood with a big smile, looking at Taehyung who was expressionless and was staring only on the ground, as if he was going to marry the ground.

The priest instructed them to exchange rings, but Taehyung didn't move.

Bogum sighed, approached Taehyung, placed Taehyung's hand on his own, and gently slid the ring onto Taehyung's finger.

Taehyung remained stoic, continuing to look at their hands.

Bogum eventually released Taehyung's hand and stepped back to his place.

It was now Taehyung's turn to put the ring on, but he needed to move from his place to do so.

However, he stood frozen and did not move.

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung remained motionless, prompting Mr. Kim to become a little angry as he went to Taehyung.

Taehyung hesitated as Mr. Kim side-hugged him and reassured him, urging him to put the ring on Bogum's finger.

Taehyung blinked and glanced at his father before turning his attention to Bogum, whose expression remained impassive.

Taehyung gently removed his father's hand from his shoulder, leaned in close to Bogum, and promptly placed the ring on his finger.

Mr. Kim gave Taehyung a fake smile before returning to his seat.

The priest then asked the couple to kiss.

Bogum approached Taehyung with a smile, but Taehyung flinched and moved away, indicating that he wasn't ready to kiss yet.

Sensing Taehyung's unease, Bogum approached him, gently cupped Taehyung's face, and kissed him on the forehead instead.

***

To be continued....