Part - 7

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"What?!" Jungkook whispered, confused.

"I-I'm pregnant," Taehyung broke the hug and lowered his head nervously.

"H-hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he cupped Taehyung's face, trying to wipe away his tears.

"Don't cry, it's okay," Jungkook exclaimed softly.

"What's going on?" Mr. Kim asked, looking at them.

Marina was also a bit confused.

Jungkook looked at Mr. Kim, who was standing there, waiting for an answer.

"Mr. Kim, this baby is mine," Jungkook said without hesitation, pointing to Taehyung's belly.

"What the heck are you saying, you jerk?" Mr. Kim yelled, causing Taehyung to flinch in fear and nerves.

It was the first time Taehyung had ever heard such abusive words from his father.

He was incredibly scared.

"Don't yell, Mr. Kim. And yes, I love your son," Jungkook said, causing everyone to widen their eyes in shock.

"What the hell is he saying, Taehyung?!" Mr. Kim growled, looking at Taehyung, who couldn't bring himself to lift his head as he cried silently.

"I know you forced my son, I'll k!ll you, you...!" Mr. Kim yelled, assuming that Jungkook had forced himself on Taehyung when he heard nothing from him and saw Taehyung's condition.

Mr. Kim was about to grab Jungkook's collar, but Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook.

"N-no, appa... Jungkook never forced me," Taehyung finally spoke, looking at his father.

"What?!," Mr. Kim was totally shocked.

"Y-yes, appa.... we love each other," Taehyung said as he lowered his head, tears still falling.

"How dare you say such a thing," Mr. Kim said, now very angry.

It was understandable given that his own son was in a relationship with his second wife's son and was now pregnant.

Mr. Kim couldn't control his anger.

He was about to slapped Taehyung but Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"Leave my hand, you jerk," Mr.kim said, glaring at Jungkook, who released his grip.

"Mr. Kim, just don't-." Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Mr.Kim was fast enough to slap him.

Jungkook touched his cheek where Mr.Kim slapped him.

Now Jungkook got angry too, because he hates when someone touches him.

Without thinking anything, Jungkook grabbed Mr.Kim's collar harshly and then slapped vigorously.

Blood came out from the corners of Mr.Kim's lips.

On the other hand, Taehyung's eyes widened after seeing this scene.

He quickly approached them both and pulled Jungkook forcefully away as he slapped him hard.

( Should I name the book 'Slap' instead of 'Stepbrother' :)

____

"He is my father," Taehyung almost yelled while looking up at Jungkook, who was touching his cheek.

Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung to slap him, and anyway, Jungkook was only saving Taehyung from Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim quickly came close to them (Taekook) and grabbed Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung, who was looking at Jungkook, turned around and saw his father holding his wrist.

"Leave," Mr. Kim said while looking at Jungkook with an expressionless face.

Taehyung looked at his father and then at Jungkook.

"Mr. Kim, I-"

"I SAID LEAVE MY HOUSE," Jungkook was cut off by Mr. Kim's yell.

Now Jungkook was also angry; his mind was not working well, and Taehyung also showed him how much he loved him by slapping him.

Jungkook made the decision to leave without thinking any further, stealing one last glance at his beloved partner, Taetae.

___

"Oh my.... No.... no... no... no.... appa.... he's leaving, appa!! Appa, stop him, please. Appa, he is going to leave me, appa," Taehyung started to panic as he struggled to free his hand from Mr. Kim's grip while looking at the main door.

"Appa, please stop him... appa, I can't live without him.... please... p-please Jungkook I'M REALLY SORRY.... BUT I LOVE YOU," Taehyung yelled the last word as he burst into tears.

He was very scared of losing Jungkook; he loved him so much and was also pregnant with Jungkook's child.

"Stop it, Taehyung.... Don't you have any shame?" Mr. Kim yelled as he harshly dragged Taehyung upstairs.

In this whole scene, Marina was mute.

She didn't have any words to say, and what Jungkook and Taehyung did was also not right.

Now she was disappointed with Taekook, especially Jungkook, who didn't even consider that Taehyung is her husband's son.

***

On the other hand, Mr. Kim locked Taehyung in his bedroom.

Taehyung pleaded a lot with his appa to open the door, but Mr. Kim did not open the door as he left from there.

Taehyung rapped on the door with urgency, but received no response.

At that moment, he was overcome with emotions and collapsed to the ground in tears. How swiftly everything had unfolded. No one knew of Jungkook's whereabouts, and the future of Jungkook and Taehyung remained uncertain.

( Misfortune strikes without warning :(

***

Marina was sitting on the couch when Mr. Kim came and sat next to her.

"Where is Tae?" Marina asked while looking at Mr. Kim.

"Upstairs," Mr. Kim replied as he rubbed his temple in frustration.

"What do we do now?" Marina asked again, as she also did not know what Mr. Kim wanted to do.

"What do we do now? First, Tae will have to abortion his baby," Mr. Kim said.

Listening to this word, Marina widened her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, when she saw that Mr. Kim was taking out his phone.

"I'm going to call Bogum," he said as he dialed Bogum's number.

Marina refrained from asking any further questions, as Mr. Kim was already angry, and she didn't want to provoke him further.

___

Soon, Mr. Kim stood up while attending the call as he walked towards his bedroom.

Bogum was the son of Mr. Kim's best friend. Bogum was in love with Taehyung, and Mr. Kim also thought Bogum was a good boy.

Bogum repeatedly told Mr. Kim that he wanted to marry Taehyung, but Mr. Kim refused, as he wanted Taehyung to study more.

However, Mr. Kim has now come to realize that his son does not have much interest in studies and needs something else.

Therefore, he has decided to allow Bogum to marry Taehyung.

***

To be continued....