Break-2

All people are sitting in the hall with a solemn face. 

All felt an aura a big and powerful one they turned to see samaira glowing  and her eyes were glowing purple with black rings glowing

She shouted " DEATH!!!!"

All felt a dark Aura and saw all shadows swirling and they burst to the side to see a Handsome man who looked so elegant and classy with dark eyes and hair as dark as a night sky.

Death said " Mira darling!"

Death winced when he saw her dark look he sighed saying

"  I could not get involved Mira you know that my sister didn't plan this but Mischief and Chaso interfered and made this mess. They have been punished, my mother's lady magic has punished them for doing that, and Mother and Brother Time have given permission to change the future she didn't want her favorite granddaughter"

A Raven claw " I am sorry for interrupting Mr. Death  you said her favorite granddaughter?"

Death smiled and said " It's time for the truth out Mistress"

"Call me that again i will sink you alive"

She gave a nervous smile which made james and Tony laugh 

Death glared at them saying

" As you all know about the story of the Peverell brothers, i gave them the gifts, but you guys only knew half-truth. Others can't use my hallows except for Peverells and Potters as they married the granddaughter of Ignotus Peverell. When I was only bound to the main Peverell line my Mira came at the Age of 15 she and james had some of my abilities, and Mira has become my mistress as i Promised the Peverell line i would serve them,  You know Mira is my favorite Master because she is the only one who didn't force me to do anything and she is the only one rejected being immortal.  not only her james also rejects it, but Harry too. That made her, james, harry her favorite Granddaughter and grandsons."

All are shocked would be an understatement

Mira said " Death the soul stone please"

" Yes mistress"

Death put his hand forward which started to glow to see an orange Soul stone glowing in his hands

Death said " Blast it, Mistress"

Mira made a shield around them pushed her power and blasted it which made all shiver at the energy released from the blast

Mira but the shield down saying

"One down five to go"

Tony smiled at that

Death said " I have to leave now mistress please change your destiny"

with the death left

Strange said " We have only one movie left and after that, you can decide what should you change"

with the movie started