Avenger-8

[EXT.BRIDGE STREET-DAY]

The trio and samaira run behind the taxi they look up and see loki taking his band down the street and firing at the road in a chain explosion, smashing cars and hurling people, terrified people run from loki looking over their shoulders coming straight to them Captain America looks down the bridge.

Captain America: Those people need assistance down there

Esmeray Witch: I will help them

before she can go the chitauri soldiers land near them and begin fire as esmeray witch pull a shield stopping the fire as black widow pulls both pistols and fired turns to cap 

Black Widow: We got this it's good Go!

Captain to Hawkeye: You think you can hold them off?

Hawkeye: Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure.

Hawkeye shoots an arrow into the creature's head gaining a few seconds for Captain America to jump down the bridge and esmeray witch to fly down with her magic, captain runs into the street with esmeray witch on his hill, Hawkeye runs over the bus full of people from the window they help small children and their parents pull them out to safety, he opened the jammed door and people ran out, black widow empties her clip as hawkeye fires arrow into the ranks of the chitauri hitting his mark each time he shoots.

Black widow: Just like Budapest all over again!

Hawkeye: You and I remember Budapest very differently.

The avengers except natasha and clint asked " What the hell happened in Budapest !"

clint and natasha said "Nope"

[EXT.MANHATTAN - DAY]

The cops continuously fire at the flying chariots, it's pretty pointless. A young cop runs over to his police sergeant.

Young cop: we need to get out! They got to bring the national Guard!

Police  Sergeant: National guard? Does the army know what's happening here?

Young cop: Do we?

Captain America jumps in front of them. They look up at this ridiculous-looking man.

Captain: I need men in these buildings. there are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them through the basement or the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39t.

Police Sergeant: Why the hell should I take orders from you?

suddenly an explosion comes up from behind the cap. An energy blast is blocked by his shield, and two chitauri soldiers attack. The cops look at Captain America in shock but got scared when they saw twenty chitauri soldiers fall in front of them when they look above to Esmeray Witch with magic wings.

Esmeray Witch: You should listen to him

the sergeant turns to his officer.

Police Sergeant: I need men in those buildings to lead the people down and away from the streets I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.

people burst out laughing at the expression on the sergeant's face.

[EXT. SKYLINE-DAY]

Iron Man swerves around a building and faces the chitauri Leviathan. He pulls out his miniature multiple rocket launchers and FIRES. The Chitauri Leviathan roars in annoyance. The Chitauri Leviathan turns to him.