¹¹ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟏𝟏

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"ⵊ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. ⵊ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ"

╭┈

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.                 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱
│ .· *. 𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ Lucy Gray sits in a bright green field in distant 12. In front of her she watches as two young girls play with their father in the grass.

A girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes run over to Lucy Gray with a handful of flowers and she holds them out for her.

"These are for you, nana"

"Oh, my sweet girl" Lucy Gray says with a bright smile "You were named after this flower"

"I was?"

"They are your father's favourite, (y/n)" Lucy says making your younger self smile

"Can you sing for me?" (y/n) asks sitting next to Lucy Gray on the blanket

"Of course i can" Lucy Gray says pulling (y/n) into her arms

'The storm come on before its time'

Lucy gray starts singing for the young girl making her smile

"And that you may see sweet Lucy Gray
Upon the lonesome wild"

You wake up with a grasp to see you are back in the woods of the area. You look down at yourself to see you are covered in green leaves.

You are confused on the dream you just had. You don't ever remember meeting your grandmother, or her ever being back in 12, but maybe you did just at a very young age and you don't remember.

You pull the leaves off of your neck and hands turning to your right to see the bow and arrow you had taken is sitting next to you.

You look up to see Rue hiding behind a tree making you stand and grab the bow and arrows and you walk towards the tree she is behind.

"Rue?" you ask and she peeks out a little "It's okay, i'm not going to hurt you" you say giving her a smile

You now sit with Rue in front of a small fire where you have cooked up a small rabbit for the two of you to eat.