⁰³ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍᴀʜᴏɢᴀɴʏ!"

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚"Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍᴀʜᴏɢᴀɴʏ!"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.                 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱
│ .· *.    𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ Effie is sitting in between you and Peeta as a car is driving the three of you over towards the train station.

"You two are in for a treat. Crystal chandeliers. Platinum doorknobs and it flys. We'll be in the Capital in less then two days-"

Effie's voice fades out in your ears as you look over at Peeta who can't help but let his tears fall down his face making your heart drop.

You walk onto the train first and it's probably the cleanest thing you have ever seen.

As you walk in you touch the silver table next to you that has a bowl of fruit sitting ontop next to cakes and sweets and lots of baked goods that are sitting on trays.

You turn your head up to see a dining table with blue velvet chairs that had been set with silverware. You then look to see four arm chairs with a coffee table in the middle of them.

"200 miles per hour, you can barely feel a thing" Effie says as you sit next to Peeta in the arm chairs "I think its rather a wonderful thing is about this opportunity... That even though you're here and even though it's just for a little while. You get to enjoy all of this"

The two tributes just stare at the lady as she gives them a smile.

"I'm going to find Haymitch and Katniss" Effie says before standing up "Haymitch is probably in the bar car"

"You even met him? Haymitch?" Peeta asks you making you close your eyes "You've obviously met Katniss before"

You think to yourself in your head to not get close to Peeta, you're going to die, there is no point in getting close to him now.

"You know, (y/n), he is our mentor. He did win this thing once. Look! You know if you don't want to talk, I understand. But I just don't think there's anything wrong of getting a little bit of help" Peeta says making you look to him

You keep remembering the scene in your head of the two of you outside the bakery.

You keep looking Peeta in the eyes only for him to turn his head away from you with a small blush on his cheeks.