chapter 15

They were searching for pheonix. Pheonix came in holding ball🏀 in his hand his body covered with mud his face also covered with mud korn was sitting on couch looked at him pheonix smiled at him. Korn averted his eyes then pheonix slowly walked towards him. Korn again looked at him what happened your look like a mud statue said korn. I went garden to play football. Said pheonix korn looked at him took his hand kerchief wiped pheonix face. Do i look dirty papa going to hit me said pheonix. Porsche was smiling there who watching them from the beginning. Go and take shower he is not going to scold you said korn I don't know how to shower papa is the one who wash me Said pheonix. Korn looked at him caressed his hair. Porsche saw kinn who was walking towards him he immediately rushed to them pheonix who saw his papa he hide behind korn. Korn looked at him and said don't hit him this is the first time korn talked with him porsche nodded took pheonix in his arm went towards kinn thanks said pheonix give a plane kiss to korn. Korn smiled what happened to him pheonix where did you go kinn asked worriedly hugged him. He was playing in garden see how he became said porsche take him to shower kinn also went with them they got ready about to go pheonix searched for korn and saw him daddy wait said he ran towards him kinn about go porsche hold his hand looked at him plendingly kinn stopped. korn looked at pheonix thank you grandpa papa didn't hit me I'm leaving bye we will meet again said bowed. Korn looked at kinn his ego didn't allow him hmm said went from there. Korn looked at them with painfull heart he changed in those year he realised that money not important family is important he want to hug his son hug his grandson. He want to spoil his grandson with buying whatever he want. He staight went to his home but this his not home for him he have everything in his life money properly ext but his son he realised he was wrong but it's too late he went near rose I saw him rose korn said his wife. Who she asked our son he was happy with his family rose i saw our grandson he is exactly like kinn cute and intelligent today morning he went play football fell in mud came to me his innocent smile you have to see him said korn exitedly she looked at him I want to see them she said while crying.

Next day porsche woke up went to the kitchen make breakfast kinn came hugged him kinn your getting late leave me. I'm not going office today said kinn hugged him tightly after while kinn feeding porsche and pheonix they ate. Then they were watching cartoon with his son daddy I'm going to shoot bang bang said pheonix shoot with his toy gun kinn collapsed on floor like he dead ha ha ha daddy this toy gun. Porsche laughed. Kinn was playing with his son a guard came in and said sir a couple came here to see you. Who said kinn they showed their photo we can't meet them send them back. Kinn don't do this please call them talk with them please said porsche. Porsche win Kinn nodded guard went their sent them inside the mansion. they came in porsche welcome them rose looked at him nodded sat on the couch they searching for his grandson. pheonix came out of his playroom with a gun daddy hands up bang bang said. kinn forget their parents he collapsed on floor while acting. Yay daddy his again dead said pheonix giggled this father and son while thnking porsche put his hand on his forehead signed kinn's parents were controlling their laugh kinn wake up said porsche oh grandpa said pheonix run towards korn. Kinn got up from the floor. Looked their parents feel little awkward. Porsche was trying to make this family together he was very happy because kinn's parents atleast came here to see his grandson.

 Porsche was trying to make this family together he was very happy because kinn's parents atleast came here to see his grandson

Continue 🌈

Vote and comment love you guys❤️