The Mandatory Visit

The day when Bella had to make an appearance finally came. Now that I changed the future everything went as was planned. That meant Bella went alone to visit the Volturi for Edward's disapproval. After a few weeks of fighting and manipulating between our parents Our mom came out as a winner pulling out the *we have to protect our children* card. I swear their marriage has a bit of a toxic side.

Bella was packing for her trip to Italy. She only prepared a small bag as she didn't plan to stay long. Edward and we twins sat on their bed as she took inventory of her things.

"Alice, I won't take this shoe." Bella packed out a pair of high heels from her bag.

"You will need some second option. Better safe than sorry." Alice appeared from Bella's closet which was larger than their bedroom. I saw where her priorities went when they planed this cabin.

"Maybe, but not these." Bella dropped the shoes to the other corner of the room and went to grab a pair of sneakers. Alice took them before her and said.

"Oh no. These won't do." She attempted to get rid of the ugly objects.

"Oh but they will. And I love them, so you don't even think about harming my belongings." Our mom gave her a pointed look and snached back the sneakers.

Sometimes I didn't understand how they became best friends. Their personalities were so different like the moon's dark and bright side.

Jasper arrived in our cabin and said.
"I booked the plane tickets straight to Florence. There you will have to catch a ride. I would recommend booking a car as well. Volterra is only 30 minute away with good traffic." He said. Edward stood from the bed leaving me and my sister there to take a look at the plan.

Renesmee was excited about this journey. She wanted to see everything and Italy was one thing which she was curious about. She would have asked mom to take her with her, but dad was already anxious about Bella's departure. My sister knew she wouldn't have a chance. Such a shame. I touched her hand reassuringly. I will tell her every detail later. She sent me a grateful look. I was one of her main sources to enlight her nosiness.

After Bella finished packing we escorted her out to the airport. The plan looked like that. Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle went with Bella and they will wait in a hotel close to the airport. They will be close enough so they could rush to help if anything happens, but far enough so they wouldn't be dragged inside and reveal our secrets. From then on Bella goes to Volterra alone. Alice and the rest of us will stay home waiting.

At the terminal we said our goodbyes. Bella hugged both me and Ren.

"Be good will you?" She told us.

"As good as we can." I answered cheekily. She kissed me on the forehead. In her eyes I saw she was worried. I didn't have to read her mind. Her face told everything just like in the books.
"Come home quickly." Renesmee told her. She smiled an honest smile.

"Of course she will." Alice said and elbowed Edward who looked like he was just sending her wife to be slaughtered.

Be strong for the girls. Alice told her in her mind. Dad took a deep breath. Not as he needed air but he did to calm himself. He stepped to Bella and hugged her.

"Be very very careful, okey?" He said passionately into her ears. If Bella could blush she would. But instead she said.

"I will be home sooner than you think." she was affectionate as she hugged him back.

"Not soon enough." Edward holded her tightly. His face was buried in her hair as he took in the scent.

This scene would have lasted longer if Renesmee didn't clear her throat to break the moment. She thought if they don't separate they will end up going to a room and not an airplane. Edward's lips twitched into a smile as he took up Renesmee.