𝟸✨

Roman was currently seated in a cafe, drinking a caramel macchiato while scrolling through his phone

Roman was currently seated in a cafe, drinking a caramel macchiato while scrolling through his phone. When suddenly the bell by the door of the cafe rang.

He looked up to see who entered. Him and the guy that entered made direct eye contact. They held the eye contact until someone called the guy who just entered 'babe'. Turns out eye contact guy was seated on the table behind his.

Roman didn't mean to eavesdrop ont their conversation, in his defense they are sitting right behind him. So he heard what they were saying.

"Babe, I'm gay. There is no way I would actually consider dating a girl. I'm not bisexual like you. You could easily be cheating on me with our waiter. If you are then I'll just let Michael know when he gets back in a month or two."

"Love, you don't have to tell Michael, when he gets back from the military he would be tired and exhausted. So don't bother him with such. Besides I'm not cheating on you. "

Roman thought to himself 'if you're not cheating then why did you worry about Michael finding out or not. Instead of clearing your boyfriend's mind. Also why do you sound so stressed.It just doesn't make sense, if you claim not to be cheating.

This went on for quite some time. Roman lis- hearing snippets of their conversation and slowly finding out more about eye contact guy.

In conclusion he found that, his name is Luca, he has an older brother named Michael who is currently in the military, but will be back in a month or two.

The guy that was with Luca left after getting a call from someone

Luca stood up and made his way to Roman's table and sat in front of him.

Roman looked up from his phone in confusion.

"Yes? Can I help you? " I asked Luca who is currently sitting in front of me

He didn't answer me until after he got whatever he ordered as soon as he sat down.

"My name is Luca, I'm 22, currently have a boyfriend but I'm going to break up with him soon because he's cheating on me. I'm a criminal psychologist. What about you?" He introduced himself.

"I'm Roman-" "No, you're my future husband. " he interrupted before I could finish introducing myself. I must say, his confidence is through the roof.

"Okay, husband. I'm a streetfighter. I'm 24. Single." I finished my introduction while leaning back in my chair, spread my legs to get more comfortable and crossed my arms.

"So, why are you here Luca? What can I do you for?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to meet the guy, who made my heart flutter and caused an eruption of butterflies in my stomach. " he said.

Wait.. I have him butterflies, so I wasn't the only one who felt like I'm going to die if I don't see him?

"Well, you've met him." I said casually as if my heart wasn't beating out of my chest.

He looked so sad after he heard the tone I used. As if he was hoping for more. My heart broke seeing him like that. I realized that I would do anything not to see his face like that. If we were dating... Woah! I just met him.

"Luca, I'm sorry if I sound way to calm for what's happening. But I would like you to know that my heart is currently beating out of my chest, and I feel like.. God I can't even explain it." I said hoping it would console him.

He no longer looked sad, he was now smiling. Woah! I like making him smile. If we were dating, I would do anything to make him smile. Wait.. Roman! Calm the fuck down! You just met!

"That's okay. As long as I'm not the only one who feels like that." He said with a smile on his face. His smile is so cute. His cheeks look like cat whiskers and he has cat looking teeth, he looks like a cat.

"Kitten"

"Huh? Who's a kitten? " he asked

"What? Did I say that out loud? "

"Yeah, who's the kitten? "

"You, when you smile you look like a cat. So kitten. "

He looks at the table, but I could see him blushing. Cute.

"Luca, I have to get back to the gym. I'm pretty sure I'm 10 minutes late. But can I have your number? " I asked him.

He gestured towards my phone, saved his number and called it as well.

"If you don't call me, I'll call you. " he said while showing his phone that now has my number.

"See you. Hopefully soon. " I said while putting cash on the table.

I stepped out the cafe and went to my car. I say down started the car, wait a minute.

"you're at a cafe."

Drinking a caramel macchiato and this dude walks in and the two of you just make like direct eye contact. "

Then you find that he's gay, probably does a job that is very rare, and has a protective older brother, who will absolutely drill your brain out of your skull and feed it to your family if you hurt his younger brother and is in the military at the moment"

Is Isaiah a psychic?