𝟷✨

When I left the house this morning I didn't expect to return to my clothes being thrown out of the house

I mean I've been waiting for it but it never really came because my brother has always been there to protect me. Now that he's gone to the military, my parents saw this as an opportunity to get rid of me.

My name is Luca Smith. I'm 22 years old and about 6 months ago I came out to my parents as gay. You know ,the typical story, they didn't like it so they vowed to kick me out of their house but my elder brother Michael was there to reprimand them because he's the sole provider of our family, besides myself that is.

My parents never really wanted a second child. They told me to my face when I was 13 that I was a mistake, my mom almost named me DC because she felt she should've left me as Dry Cum. I mean that hurt but she spitting bars, not going to lie.

Anyways back to being kicked out.

"You foolish faggot. I've always known you would grow up to be a disappointment to this family. Everything you did it was never up to standard. Fucking hell, I still don't know why I didn't pull out the day you were made. If it weren't for Michael, we would've aborted you. God dammit , imagine knowing that your son, if I can even call you that, bends over and takes it up the ass. What next? You're going to start dressing like a girl?. " my sperm donor ranted while throwing my suitcase on the front yard.

My birth giver just stood behind him mumbling what seems to be insults. I can't be too sure, because her face always looks like something crawled up her ass and when she smiles it's like whatever crawled up her ass is fucking her. Does that make sense?

I wasn't really too concerned about being thrown out because I've already bought myself an apartment the day I came out. I was expecting to be kicked out then and there but my brother stood up for me.

I took my bags and packed them in my car, after that I walked up to my old room and took that stash of cash I had and walked out the house and going to my apartment.

I made a deal with my landlord that I'd only starting paying rent when I moved in. So as soon as I saw my bags in  front of the house I sent an EFT to her account with the first rent payment.

"Good job Roman

"Good job Roman." I heard the voice of my coach from behind me.
"Thanks coach. " I replied while turning around. "So.... Any new fights coming up? " I hesitantly asked, not because I'm scared but more so because I haven't had a proper opponent in almost 5 months. The people I've been fighting don't make it past the first round.

They look all big and bulky but I'm pretty sure that it's due to steroids. I mean how you look that big but can't even take a few punches? Make it make sense.

My name is Roman Messiah Romano. I know, my mom said she ran out of names for me so she just removed the 'o' from our surname. I'm 24 years old. I was born in Italy but moved to America when my father asked me to take over the family business.

I did help out from time to time because Alexandro, my younger brother, was still too young at the time. But when he turned 18 two years ago, I took that as an opportunity and fled. My father was okay with it, because from a young age I've never been interested in the business. Alexandro on the other hand, as soon as he could walk he practically became attached to our father's hip.

My family always gave me and my siblings a choice on what we wanted to do when we turned 18,which I appreciate because I most likely would've crashed that mafia to the ground. On purpose.

When I was 16 , I came out to my parents as pansexual. They had no idea what that was. So my brother ,Giovanni,explained it to them. My father honestly said "So, you have sex with pans?", like how did we get there?

Once they were, educated they still accepted me. My mom told me that if I bring someone home, I need to be certain that I'm going to spend my life with them. She doesn't want me to bring girlfriends or boyfriends. She wants a potential fiance.

" Roman, my dude you okay? " Isaiah, my friends voice brought me back to reality. "Yes, I'm good. What's up? " "Okay, so coach wants me to let you know you going to be fighting with some Russian dude, I can't pronounce his surname but his name is Orlov." he told me.

Orlov? I've heard that name before, but not in the streetfighting scene. Where have I heard it from?

"Orlov? It sounds familiar. Has he been this side before? " I asked Saiah hoping he would possibly know something. "I've never heard of him till now so I wouldn't know. " he answered. I just nodded.

I should ask Alex about him. I don't know why but I have this strong intuition that he might just be bad news.

"Hey, Roman. Imagine, like just imagine, you're at a cafe. Drinking a caramel macchiato and this dude walks in and the two of you just make like direct eye contact. Then you find that he's gay, probably does a job that is very rare, and has a protective older brother, who will absolutely drill your brain out of your skull and feed it to your family if you hurt his younger brother.and is in the military at the moment.How crazy world that be? "

"What the fuck? " is all I could say in return.   "And that's not the best part.. "     " There's a best part? "  "Yes, this guy will end up becoming the love of your life and you end up spending the rest of your lives together in a cute size family house on the quiet side of town, maybe even consider moving to a different country. " 

Did I mention that Isaiah has a wild imagination?

"Saiah, that is all very specific but that would never happen. " I stated.

"Never say never, no never say never, I will.... forever. " he sung that song by Jaden Smith, while mumbling the last part.

I honestly doubted that that could ever happen.
Little did I know.