ONE

• The first rule of Chuck Norris is: you do not talk about Chuck Norris.

"Dude, did you hear what Chuck Norris did yesterday?" I said to sam, my best friend." No, what did he do?" he said, not excited at all about me chuck Norris facts." bruh, he freaking punched someone in the face so hard, that the guy is in a coma. And the doctors say he might not even wake up!" I only know this because I'm chuck norris's biggest fan, and follow up on every thing. I know absolutely EVERYTHING.
" wow that's pretty amazing." Sam said not really paying attention. " whatever man someday I'm going to be just like Chuck Norris."

Right after I said that, someone came behind me and put their hand over my mouth and let me back without sam even noticing. I tried to scream but he wouldn't let me. We went into a dark room the only source of light coming from a flashlight set up in the corner."what were you saying?" said the man that took me " i-i don't know what your talking about" "the boy you were talking to, what were you saying about me?!?" He shouted."i-i.......wait I was t-talking about chuck Norris..and you said me...." I say as I put the pieces together. "Your chuck Norris?!?!?" I say excitedly. " can you come out of the shadows?" I ask hopefully."why?" " cuz your my hero and I love you!" "Well well well.. here you go." He says as he unties my from the chair I was sitting in.

Later after we get everything settled:pictures, autographs, etc. He comes up to me and says,"now son, you say you know everything about me correct?" "Correct sir" "well do you know the first and most important fact about me?" "Um." I say thinking. "Don't ever pick a fight with you, you'll win??" I say hopefully. "No. Its that you never.ever. talk about chuck Norris or something bad will happen. Don't go blabbering my whereabouts to anyone. I have many enimies.don't want me to get hurt now do ya?" "No sir, not at all." I say

Although..who EVER hurts chuck Norris?