Chapter 1

The clash of steel blades created large sparks as two blades, one wreathed in a storm while the other glowed with the color of flames collided once more.

Asma bala ni hilyat sino?

The blade of flames roared to light as a shield shaped like a diamond colored in the same shade as blood slammed into the side of a golden-armored figure's side, sending the figure reeling away as the blade on his hand severed several digits of the golden-armored figure's gauntlet-covered finger.

Pelinal na vasha. Sa yando tye.

A bolt of lightning erupted from the Golden-armored figure's hand in a heartbeat, striking the Shield user's white tabard on the red diamond proudly displayed over their chest just above their heart, sending the crusader skidding a few inches away. 

Gritting their teeth under the steel great helm, blue eyes burned as the grip on the sword tightened and raised the diamond shield on his left arm at an angle while ducking backward, evading a sword slash and charging in with a slash of their own that pierced through the avian-featured golden armor around the figure's thigh, eliciting a shriek of after the steel sword pierced through its foot and pinning it in place. 

Raising their shield barely in time, the long sword of the golden-armored figure was deflected to prevent their head from being cleaved in two but it was not quick enough to avoid the blow to his helm that sent it flying after being caught on the Helm's ornate wings on the helm that sent if flying. Gritting their teeth as golden hair danced in the wind as the Great Helm fell towards the 'ground' they were fighting on, high above the grounds and over a tower of white and gold. In retaliation, the blu-eyed blonde reached for his mace while dodging a pommel strike aimed at the side of his head while leaning back and using the momentum, twisted their body. 

Crack

Boom

In a sound similar to the loudest of thunders, the mace crushed the golden-armored figure's arms, breaking them and sending the sword out of his hands plummeting into the ground countless miles below. Cold blue eyes gazed at the broken form of the figure that towered over him. Pinned to the 'ground' through its foot and with its arms broken and armor cracked and dented in several places the young blonde's arms struck. 

Raising his mace, the blonde crushed the helmet and head of the golden-armored humanoid with enough force that it shattered the helmet, revealing the pointed ears of the now-deceased foe.

"It seems like you did the impossible once more," A calm, serene voice echoed in his mind. 

'It can't be!?' The blonde thought as he turned around. 

"Jaune," The voice was so familiar but...

Blue eyes widened as Jaune Arc, a son of the Arc family, found himself in a vast expanse of an absence of color before a flaming dragon appeared in front of him. 

"Jaune Arc of Remnant," Raising his shield in instinct as a bright light erupted from the dragon. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you again my friend," The middle-aged face of a man with brown hair echoed in the expanse. 

"Martin?" The Blonde whispered as soon as he heard the voice. No, It can't be! Martin has been dead for a year! But the Dragon? 

"Peace, my friend." Lowering the shield, the Blue-eyed blonde found himself in the familiar sight of an Eastern temple covered in snow. The only thing missing was the armored personnel that called the temple home.