The meet

Narrator: So we have it..2 friends who have known each other for a long while. They play fight and etc. But 2 of there friends might be suspicious about what is happening in there friendship.....lets see.

Narrator: Well before we get started lemme introduce the characters.
1. Elijah
2. Kevin
3. Shama
4. Shawn
Welp those are our characters, lets get started.

In a small town where everyone knew everyone else's business, Elijah and Kevin harbored a secret that was known only to them. Their friendship ran deep, but hidden beneath the surface was a love that dared not speak its name.

Shama and Shawn, two close friends with a knack for observation, couldn't help but notice the subtle glances exchanged between Elijah and Kevin. A shared secret language that left them intrigued and suspicious.

One evening, as the four friends gathered for a casual dinner, Shama couldn't resist probing a little. "There's something going on between you two, isn't there?" she said with a knowing smile, eyeing Elijah and Kevin.

Elijah and Kevin exchanged nervous glances, their secret on the verge of exposure. "What are you talking about?" Kevin stammered, trying to play it off.

But Shawn, ever the perceptive one, leaned in and said, "Come on, guys. We're your friends. You can tell us anything."

Elijah and Kevin exchanged a silent "no" and in that moment, they decided to be in denial.

Shama and Shawn kepg bothering them about it until they got under there skin. "Dude we arent dating and we arent gay so jus stop" Elijah said with a straight face. Shama and Shawn looked back and said "fine we will stop"...