Chapter Three

Picture does not belong to me, all credit goes to the artists. Isn't it adorable!

Quick Arthur's note: I am using comic book height, meaning Bucky's 5'9 and Sam is 6'2. Why you may ask I have decided to do this? Simple that's a 5 inch height difference. That's a Wattpad height difference, and this is Wattpad.

Sam's POV

Bucky and I exit the taxi. Bucky hands the taxi driver a couple of bills before turning to face me. "This way." He states, pointing at an old red brick building. We both walk up the concrete stairs and Bucky opens the front door. Bucky starts to walk towards the stairs. "Got something against elevators? I ask. "Level 7." Bucky calls over his shoulder. "What?" I ask. "Level 7!" He yells, starting to walk up the stairs. I glance at Bucky one last time before stepping into the elevator.

The elevator doors open. I walk out to see Bucky leaning beside an old wooden door. "How the hell did you beat me?" I ask, shaking my head. The corners of Bucky's mouth twitch. He unlocks the door he is standing beside and walks in. The apartment is a nice size. You walk into the living room, the kitchen to the left, there is a metal staircase in the back of the living room, and brick can be seen on multiple walls. "Nice apartment." I comment as I shrug off my jacket. "First door on the left is the guest room." Bucky states.  Bucky then reopens the door. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Grabbing some food, be back in twenty." He then shuts the door. I kick off my shoes and hang up my coat on the coat rack before walking up stairs.

The guest room is nice. Queen size bed, white walls, attached bathroom, to large windows on the back wall. I throw my duffle bag down and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then get dressed into some black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I walk out of the guest room and pause. Across from me is another door, Bucky's bedroom. "I'm not going to do it girl." I across the hallway in three long steps and open the door. "I did it." The room is spacious. The wall across from the door is covered mostly by a large bay window. Books scattered all around it.

(Something like the second window but with the first picture decor and seat type thing

(Something like the second window but with the first picture decor and seat type thing. Idk if that makes sense.)

"So he does have a soft side." I mummer to myself, as I slowly walk father into the room. I walk up to the reading nook and look at all the books. Frankenstein, The Hobbit, The Lord of the rings, Hunger games, Harry Potter, and a couple other series. I save away the information that Bucky loves books for another day. I slowly walk over to the dresser and pull open the drawls. Clothes. Normal clothes. I walk over to the closet. Completely empty. I walk into the bathroom. Nothing besides basic hygiene stuff and a couple of hair tools. "No little stuff" my mind points out. I walk out of his bedroom and head downstairs. When I reach the kitchen the front door opens and in walks Bucky holding two pizza boxes. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" He asks while placing the boxes down onto the kitchen island. "Are you really lecturing me on answering the phone?" Something flashes across Bucky's face but it's gone before I can identify it. "Well I hope you like meat lovers because that's what I got you." He states, sliding one of the boxes over to me. "Ooh lucky me, that's my favorite." I say, taking a seat at the island. Bucky takes a seat across from. "Dude," I start when I see what kind of pizza Bucky got. "What?" Bucky asks. "You like pineapple on pizza?" I ask shocked. Bucky frowns. "Why wouldn't I?" He asks, clearly puzzled. I snort. "It's a thing. You either love or hate pineapple on pizza." I state. Bucky frowns. "It tastes amazing." He defends. I gasp. "It's fruit on pizza!" I cry out, throwing my hands up. "It's good!" Bucky yells back. "Taste it." He demands, shoving a slice of pineapple pizza in my face. "No way," I state, leaning back from the pizza. Bucky shakes the pizza slice. "You have to." He insists. I sigh. "Fine." I grab the slice, grimacing. I take a bite. "Good, right?" Bucky asks after I swallowed. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be." I admit. Bucky grins. "Told you."
"Shut up."
Bucky's grin widens. We both go back to eaten our own pizzas in comfortable silence. I let out a long sigh after I finish my fourth slice. I look over at Bucky to see him still eating his first slice. My eyebrows knit together. "Not hungry?" I ask. Bucky shrugs. I close my pizza box and push it away. "We need to talk." I state. "No." He automatically responds, placing his half eaten slice of pizza down into his box and closing it. He stands up from his stool. "Bucky c'mon man. We need to talk about this." Bucky ignores me, and starts to walk up the stairs. "Bucky!" I yell. "Goodnight Sam!" He yells back before slamming his door shut. "Stubborn ass cyborg." I mumble.