Rescuing Floyd

"Are you okay Alexis?" Floyd asks as Alexis is laying next to his container.

"I'll be fine. Hey!" Alexis shouts as Veneer gently picks her up.

"Put her in the closet with Crimp. We don't need anyone getting in our way with the big show." Velvet says as Veneer opens the closet door.

"I'm sorry." Veneer says as he puts Alexis down.

"Let me out of here!" Alexis shouts angrily as Veneer shuts the door.

"It's no use. That closet can only be opened from the outside." Crimp says.

"I figured that out. Huh? Floyd is there someone with you? I hear voices.

"Alexis it's my baby brother Branch. The one I told you about.

"So yours brothers did come. Oh no. Floyd I hear Velvet and Veneer!" Alexis says in alarm as her ears perk up to the sound of the siblings entering the room followed by sounds of arguing as a large creature gets put into the closet with Alexis and Crimp before the front door opens and closes again.

"Did they leave? Ew." Crimp says as the creature licks her.

"Floyd? Floyd!" Alexis shouts before she jumps back away from the door growling as it opens up revealing a pink troll and a blue troll.

"Whoa! Hey! Easy! It's me Branch and this is my girlfriend Poppy. I take it your Alexis? Alexis the wolf shifting troll?" The blue troll asks as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Yes. How did you know that though?" Alexis asks as she stops growling.

"Floyd told us. He said you guys have been keeping each other company during your imprisonment." Poppy says.

"And that you got hurt trying to help him escape. He's really fond of you. He said you were a good friend to him." Branch says as he smiles.

"He said those things?" Alexis asks in surprise as she looks down while shifting to troll form.

"Oh it looks like you need a hug." Poppy says as she looks at a sadden Crimp who then pulls her into a hug crying before a little tiny diamond looking troll comes into the closet.

"Okay. Now who's sibling is this now?" The tiny troll asks as he is sucking on a pacifier.

*Timeskip*

"Velvet and Veneer! Give me back my brothers." Branch says as the group arrives where Velvet and Veneer are in front of a cross in the large creature.

"Yeah what he said." Poppy says as she and Alexis get out of the creature as the crowd looks at the siblings in shock.

"You don't know what you're talking about troll.". Velvet says.

"Oh he doesn't does he? Well I can vouch for him that you kidnapped me and Brozone for your own selfish greed." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form growling.

"You're stealing Brozone's talent because you have none of your own. You big phonies!" Poppy shouts as the crowd gasps in shock before Velvet and Veneer begin to flee in their vehicle.

"They're getting away!" Alexis says in alarm.

"No they're not. Come on!" Branch says as the group gets inside of the creature and begins to follow Veneer and Velvet.