Being Used

"Don't worry Floyd. I'm sure your brothers will come to help." Alexis says as she is sitting in troll form next to Floyd's container.

"Thanks Alexis. I just hope they don't get caught like we did." Floyd says as he sighs.

"Yeah that definitely wouldn't be good." Alexis says as she hears Velvet and Veneer coming toward the room and quickly shifts to wolf form.

"Crimp! What are you doing? Why are you always hovering?" Velvet asks as she and Veneer angrily come walking into the room as Crimp is by the settings controls.

"I'm standing." Crimp says as she looks at Veneer and Velvet.

"We'll be a good little assistant and go stand in the corner." Veneer says.

"Oh yes. Oh dear. I think this is kind of a c-corner." Crimp says as she jumps down and goes over to a corner.

"Okay I cannot with her." Velvet says.

"It's really too much." Veneer says.

"Well time for a spritz." Velvet says as she smiles at Floyd.

"No please. I barely have any talent left to give. I mean maybe like a desperate Christmas album or one-off national anthem performance. But that is it." Floyd says as he gives an angry look.

"Oh really? You don't wanna? Okay that's fine. We'll just kiss our careers goodbye and focus our efforts on charity." Velvet says sarcastically.

"That's a good one." Veneer says.

"Please just leave him alone. Can't you see what you're doing to him? Don't you have any mercy for others?" Alexis asks as she growls slightly causing Floyd to look at her.

"Don't care. As for you I suggest you not talk to us like that unless you want to get shocked again. Good little pets are meant to be seen not heard." Velvet says as Alexis immediately backs up at the mention of being shocked.

"That's what we thought." Veneer says as he sits down as Velvet uses the container Floyd is in to drain him of his talents and absorb it for herself.

"Oh that's more like it. We're so close to having everything we've always knew we deserve to have. Veneer what's with your vibe and your face? Why do you have resting moody vibe face?" Velvet asks as she looks at Veneer who has a nervous look.

"No I know. We deserve to be famous just because we want to. But honestly that dude looks rough." Veneer says as Floyd and Alexis see Floyd is beginning to lose his color all together.

"Floyd." Alexis says worriedly.

"He's fine." Velvet says unworriedly.

"And he's getting pale. And not like a stunning Victorian way." Veneer says.

"Don't you see what you're doing? You're literally sucking the life out of me." Floyd says in alarm.

"That's what I tell Crimp every day." Velvet says annoyedly.

"What are we gonna do? We obviously can't rely on this one troll to get us through this dress rehearsal. Let alone the rage dome show." Veneer says worriedly.

"It's all going to change as soon as we have Brozone." Velvet says.

"Brozone?" Floyd asks worriedly.

"Brozone? Who are they?" Alexis asks curiously.

"My brothers and my old band. What makes you think they'll come here?" Floyd asks angrily.

"Because I forced a letter begging for them to come and save you. I love me." Velvet says happily as she puts Floyd's container down.

"No! You leave my brothers alone." Floyd says angrily.

"I'm exhausted by this drama. Hey do you wanna go buy a yacht?" Velvet asks.

"Oh good idea. Let's buy matching yachts." Veneer says as he and Velvet leave.

"Those two are something else." Alexis says annoyedly as she shakes her head and shifts to troll form.

*Song being played is Lonely People from Trolls Band Together*

Floyd Singing

This is for all the lonely people.

Thinking that life has passed us by.

We won't give up until we drink from a silver cup.

And ride that highway in the sky.

*Song Over*

"That was pretty good Floyd." Alexis says as she smiles kindly at Floyd.

"Thanks Alexis. Your ukulele skills are improving Crimp." Floyd says as he and Alexis look down at Crimp who is holding a ukulele.

"Thank you." Crimp says as she smiles before leaving.

"You okay? I know them doing that can't be the best feeling in the world. Especially not with what it's doing to you." Alexis says as she looks concernedly at Floyd.

"And here I thought you didn't like me or other trolls? Look who's finally coming around." Floyd says as he smiles causing Alexis to playfully roll her eyes.

"Just because I don't like and trust trolls doesn't mean I want to see one killed. Besides as for you you're not so bad. You're more kind than most have been to me. You're one of the good ones. Plus considering we've been trapped together for two months now if you and Crimp are gonna be only company while I'm here then I might as well be sociable." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"I still say you are starting to like me more than you want to admit." Floyd says as Alexis scoffs.

"Please. Don't get ahead of yourself there song boy. I said you're kinder than most. I didn't say I necessarily like you." Alexis says.

"I'm not hearing a no." Floyd says as he chuckles.

"And I'm not saying yes. Besides once we're free we'll be headed our separate ways anyway. So don't get used to this." Alexis says as she looks away.

"Well I meant what I said a while back. Once we're free I promise to prove you wrong about trolls. We're not like the ones you've met. Not the people I've met anyway." Floyd says as Alexis looks at him.

"We'll see I guess." Alexis says.

"Yeah. We will." Floyd says as he smiles reassuringly.