A Titan's Struggle, Blinded the yellow eyed.

Large Speakerman's POV,

I grabbed a toilet and crushed it in my palms. As I led a small squadron of Speakermen and cameramen through the area.

I wielded a Great sword. With it's sheathe on my back. Along side a large Jetpack. It suited me most due to my large stature it was basically a broad sword now. A heavy one at least.

I had two new speakers on the side of my head facing backwards and inwards to where my neck was. To make a defense against parasites.

As I led the jeep I finally took on the mission to try and disinfect Titan Speakerman. I'd be the true anti parasite weapon. While the jeep will bait out G-Toilet.

It was a plan. A desperate one but a plan nonetheless. As I got into position. I watched the jeep drive and drift slowly preparing to fire the anti parasitic gun.

As I ascended above towards the target. Making sure to be as discreet as possible.

I see G-Toilet immediately block the anti parasite beam. As he did I made my move flying up fast as I arrive to Titan Speakerman's neck. Last time someone did this. There was an alarm. But from the looks of it. There isn't one here yet.

As I raise my Great sword. I turn to see G-Toilet readying to destroy me. As I quickly swung down cutting off a part of the parasite toilet's body. As I quickly flew off and watched as the beams quickly damaged the parasite. Soon Titan Speakerman held his head hard. Trying to take back control. G-Toilet yelled out in anger as he commanded a parasite to take over Titan Speakerman. But as the parasite got close I flew back down cutting it down before swinging it up. The beam hit my body. Breaking my left arm but luckily.

I was right handed. As I swung the great sword with extreme force. Cutting the parasite again. And this time all the way through.

As Titan Speakerman slowly stood up his core turned bright red. As he send out a shockwave of great magnitude destroying many of the weaker toilets. Before he quickly turned his head towards G-Toilet.

And with his rage filled power flew up and back down to tackle G-Toilet through numerous sky scrapers.

As I flew following in the pursuit. As I dealt with the parasites trying to take Titan Speakerman over once more.

I swung my blade as much as I could. As Titan SpeakerMan let his rage at G-Toilet run wild. Titan Speakerman grabbed G-Toilet and shoved his blaster into his mouth before shooting numerous orbs into it. Before grabbing G-Toilet's head and throwing it across the city.

As I followed. I noticed another parasite getting close to Titan SpeakerMan. I tried flying toward to stop it from infecting Titan SpeakerMan again.

But as I did I get stabbed by a hook arm before being thrown back to the ground. Watching as G-Toilet's eyes get stabbed by Titan SpeakerMan. Titan SpeakerMan then falls to infection once more.

I lay defeated as black smoke covered my body. I realize who saved me.

Seems like they will join a bit earlier than expected.