Time Rewinds for Unspoken Heroes

Large Speakerman's POV,

Holding up this door for the alliance members' one last chance to invade the Skibidi base.

As I look behind me, I see plunger cameraman run forward. I feel the door push down further trying to close faster. I feel my body break down again and again.

Before my body gave in. And time slowed down. The trouble I've gone through.

The battles I've been through.

The things I've seen.  And I've become another number in a war that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I remember an old friend.

A cameraman with a brown coat. He was a nice man. Despite his desperate pleas for physical affection. It was a coping mechanism for him. Till the end he wanted that.

And I had to watch as he died in my arms. A man that wanted something to hold close and go back home to.

His motherboard eaten by a Skibidi toilet. And believe me. I made sure that toilet felt pain. Believe me. The alliance members watching had to get therapy.

So as I felt my head disconnect from my body. I black out immediately into the void of the unknown.

Till a light started to shine on me. As I look around seeing the familiar truck that is the first anti parasitic ray gun.

As I turn to see Skibidi Man. As he noticed I punched him straight to the jaw before grabbing his head and slammed onto the wall repeatedly till it broke before grabbing his head again. Slamming it onto the pavement again and again.

Repeatedly slamming the head onto the pavement till his head was all but mush.

I slowly stood up noticing I was taller than the other Large Speakerman. And noticed my arms more bulkier.

I'd wonder for a moment before looking back at the jeep before nodding. Grabbing the object I used as a weapon. Which was a dagger. I walked away preparing to fight more.

The things I've seen. The end I had. I want to change it for the better. No matter what.

I notice my height had truly changed. I was tall enough to peel over some small buildings. Around 25 Meters tall.

Which isn't a lot compared to the Titans. But still quite large. Compared to most of the alliance.

I walk forward and look towards a group of toilets. Before focusing my sound blast.

Before using it. Similarly even though much weaker. My sound blast was able to make the small group of Skibidi toilets fly back and explode upon impact against the building at the end of the street.

I nod at the cameramen and Speakermen and continued to walk forward.

To go forward and fight for what I believe is the best course of action.

To change history as I knew it.

It's my turn.

To fight for the alliance's goals and aspirations to beat down the toilets that stood in my way.

Let's make this a climatic story shall we?