F I V E ✧

I then realized something– I just made love to someone who broke into my house.. Holy shit.
      —————————————————

                                  Tom

Y/N and I took a shower together, and after we got dressed, I stared at her as I lick my lips. "I had a great time." She admitted truthfully, and I nodded.

"Me too, you know.. Maybe I'll be nice enough to steal something that's worthless in your eyes." I told her with a soft smirk, and she seemed deep in thought before answering.

I knew she was a bit insecure, she showed it in her body language earlier. "So.." She started carefully.  "You're  going to steal me?" She asked, seemingly confused.

"What? You think you're worthless?" I asked her, my eyes slightly widening in surprise and concern. I didn't want her to feel insecure or worthless, I mean.. She's really pretty, so pretty that I can't even explain how pretty she is.

"Yeah, I feel extremely worthless at times, and I kinda do right now." She admitted with a sigh, vulnerability hidden in her eyes.

"What? Didn't I make you feel worth something?!" I ask, now feeling a bit upset.

"Well.. I mean, for the second.." She told me shyly.

"The- The second?!" I ask. "I thought I made you feel amazing, perhaps confident?!" I said angrily, I'm not really a big fan of the fact that I fucked her and now she feels worthless. It's almost as if she's making me feel worthless.

What if she only used me? What if she never meant anything she said? What if I didn't actually take her virginity away, but instead was like the 1000th guy she ever fucked? What if-

Stop overthinking, Tom. She didn't use you, she just feels.. Insecure. It's nothing you can do something about, unless you make her see how beautiful she actually is.

She's so stupid.. I mean, not really.

Big fat fucking sigh.

"Look, I thought I made you feel special?" I ask her, anger glazing in my eyes.

"Well- Yeah, as I said.. For the second.." Y/N told me as she swallowed hardly, it's clear that she was a bit shy and feeling a bit down.

"Give me your most expensive thing." I said coldly.

"What?" Her eyes widened in surprise and shock, and I just glared at her.

"Yeah, you heard me. Give me your most expensive thing, but it should be able to fit in my pocket." I told her with a low growl, and she shrugged.

"The most expensive thing I have that could fit in your pocket is probably.." She trails off, now deep in thought. "..My phone."

"Your phone?" I asked, feeling confused, but she just nodded, leaving me feel super confused.

"I don't have much, I get old and used stuff so I can re-use it." She admitted, and I started blankly at her while thinking.

"Your things are already used?" I ask, my eyes wide open, and she just nodded once again.

"Yeah, I mean.. They're years old, so they're nothing worth, I got it all when I was little and took it with me as I moved here." Y/N told me and I just nodded myself.

"Well.. I see." She looked at me with a confused expression, and I didn't understand why.

I mean, our conversation makes no sense at all, and I know that myself. (I know this chapter doesn't make any sense at all lmfao)

"So.. Do you want to steal my phone or not?" She asked with a curious look on her face, as if she doesn't take if I take her phone or not.