T H R E E

"You don't know what you've gotten yourself into, sweetheart.." He said as he managed to stand up despite the pain he's in.
      —————————————————
                                  Tom

I started walking towards her, and I wanted to do something that she wouldn't understand why I did it.

This is my first time ever getting caught while breaking and entering a house, so I don't really know what to do..

I also called her ugly, which I knew she wasn't. She looks utterly beautiful, her black hair, green/blue-ish eyes, baggy clothes.. She's like a dream.

Once I approached her, I could see the fear and the bravado in her eyes, as well as her body language.

I then grabbed her shirt collar and pinned her against the wall again, and once as I had the chance, I pinned her wrists above her head as well.

"Shh, sweetheart.." I said soothingly and dangerously soft. "I don't bite.. Hard." I told her with a smirk.

"What are you-" She started, but I cut her off before she could finish speaking by crashing my lips onto hers.

My grip on her wrists with one hand slightly tightened, but not painfully so. My other hand found her hip as I held her still while kissing her roughly.

She pulled away, a faint blush visible on her cheeks as she looked into my eyes. "What was that for?.." She asked shyly, and it's now pretty obvious I'm having her right where I want her.

I'm getting under her skin, pushing her buttons.. I kinda like it. I kinda like her..

No, you don't like her. She's a bitch, and she fucked up your face. She kicked your fucking nuts, and this is how you're gonna fuck her life up? More like fucking her for life instead.

A voice in my head said, making me growl. I looked deeply into her beautiful eyes, and then my gaze went down towards her lips before I looked into her eyes again.

"Just a little.. Just a little something." I said before I started kissing her again, and this time, she kissed me back without any hesitation.

She let out a soft moan into the kiss, and the dick in my pants was getting harder by each passing second.

"You're turning me on.." I whisper against her lips, and her eyes widen.

"Wait, what?" She asked after she pulled away from the kiss.

I nodded with a smirk, and then I pressed myself against her. "I'm not going to do anything against your will, but I hope I can get your permission to do whatever I want to you, and that should be something you would want as well." I said, this time a bit more softer.

I may be a criminal, but I respect boundaries such as where to be touched and if I have permission, etc.

"Uhm.." She looked away shyly, and it may be because of my words, but it can also be because of my hard length pressing against her lower abdomen through my pants.

She thought for a bit before she answered, and it's clear that she takes her time to think it all through before actually answering the question.

It also showed that she doesn't feel forced, which she isn't. Before I knew it, she had her answer.

"You can touch me however you want, wherever you want.. There is no limit." She admits with a soft smile and a faint blush.

I nodded as I smirked a bit. "So you don't mind if I fuck you?" I asked her, just to make sure and she was quick to answer. I also let go of her wrists and instead placed my other hand on her hip.

"I don't mind that at all.." She admits with a soft giggle.

"Take me to your bedroom then." I tell her with a wink, and I realized.. I don't know her name, and she doesn't know mine. "I'm Tom, by the way."

"Y/N." She admitted with a smile as I took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Y/N.." I repeated, a smirk visible on my face. "What a beautiful name.." I whispered as I nuzzled against the crook of her neck from behind, which made her smile even more.

"Thank you.." She blushed, and she didn't know what else to do or say all other than lead me to her bedroom.