The Elites

As Emperor appears from the portal, he lands gracefully on the ground, feeling his tentacles grab each other, intertwining. He walks towards the door, heading to speak with the others.

Empress and Observer sit around the control room, waiting for the combatants to return and report.

Empress: "Observer Alpha: Clone 23; Do you believe Purifier is attempting to steal Emperor from me?"

"Observer: "I doubt it Empress. Purifier might be stupid, but not enough to oppose you, Empress."

Empress: "I certainly hope so."

She hardly gets to finish her thought as Emperor walks in, with the hole in his chest repaired by his tentacles. Emperor walks up to the Observer clone and motions dramatically.

Emperor: "I have returned, successful from another mission!"

Observer: "Why is Purifier not with you?"

Emperor: "She was heavily damaged, almost inoperable. So, I brought her to the medical bay. Now, allow me to pull up the battle."

Emperor presses a button on the holo table, and holographic images of the Royal Navy and Bismarck appear. Emperor laughs, seeing the Royal Navy on the run from Bismarck's strength.

Emperor: "Wow, that boost helped her out a lot. Maybe she can defeat them all?"

Observer: "So, I see how the mission went. How goes the project?"

Emperor: "Project Orochi is on track. With the Crimson Axis now having a mental cube, the Iron Blood will grow powerful. However, the Sakura Empire is who we should focus on."

Empress: "Oh? And how is that?"

Emperor: "Thanks to Amagi's death, the Akagi-Class had begun work on the Orochi, as per my instructions, through Shinanos's dreams."

Empress: "Then, why have we let the Sakura Empire create it?"

Observer: "With the loss of their sister, the sisters, Akagi and Kaga, can be manipulated to think this can protect the Sakura Empire and revive their sister. Correct, Emperor?"

Emperor: "Wonderful explanation Observer."

Empress: "So, after the Sakura Empire finishes creating it, we'll swoop in and steal it?"

Emperor: "However, one problem. The Sakura Empire has finished the main body, but do not have the power source."

Empress: "The black mental cube. So, how will we have them receive it?"

Emperor: "I wish to speak with them myself. I wish to sway them to our side, and also spread my wings, riling up the Kansen."

Empress: "That makes sense. When will this happen?"

Emperor: "In a few days, the Akagi-Class will attack the Azur Lane, and is calculated to lose. However, I shall manipulate that outcome."

Empress: "Very well. You have permission to begin your mission, and accomplish project Orochi."

Emperor: "Thank you."

Emperor walks out, the door sliding shut behind him. Emperor heads out, heading towards the pool area.

Emperor sits at the bottom of the pool, anchored to the ground thanks to his weight. He meditates on the mission, wondering about its various outcome possibilities.

Emperor looks up, feeling a disturbance in the water flow, and sees Arbiter: Hermit looking at him underwater. He stands up, and pushes off, rocketing him out of the water. Upon hitting the surface of the water, his thrusters on his feet activate, alloejg him to walk on water. He steps up onto the pool deck, greeting the three in front of him