I'm At Home Again

Prologue & Chapter 1

Prologue:

All that filled me was fear. Ice cold fear. Shooting through my veins as if it was meant to be there. I had to get away. But I want to leave and I don't.  My mother left our pack, to marry someone else. But my step-father is a cold-hearted bastard. I don't know how she fell for him.

We only lived 4 cities away from my pack and family, which consisted of my brothers Luke, Dean, Jack,  Jake, Davie, C, James, and Kaleb and my twin brother Blake. And of course my dad, who was left heartbroken.

I visit my family 1 every month. But that's never enough. He threatened to kill my mom if I told them what was happening. My step-father abuses me and has finally taken it one step to far. He raped me. Then while I couldn't move, he dragged my mother over and murdered her in front of me.

I can't go back to him know. And if I go back to my family, thy will blame me for her death. But I discovered one more thing, I'm pregnant. I can never go back. I am 13! I mean, my brothers are 14 and they would call me names and such. But this has been going on for years and I had become extremely depressed.

I had to go away. Run-away. I was NOT raising my kids in this kid of environment. My mom made enough money that she made a bank account for me and I will remove most of the money from that. She also managed to steal some of His money to. I will take most of it so they won't be able to trace me.

I am finally doing it. Finally.

Out of this hell hole my life has become. I don't want to live. But I will for my babies. Yes babies.

I also think you might have gotten confused when I used the word 'Pack'. Yes I am a werewolf. My father was a alpha and my brothers who are octuplets will be alphas of the pack. Probably along with my twin to.

I will miss them to.  So very, very much.

I slip out the back door, in to the dark alley-way behind our apartment in Louisiana. I was going to Oregon. Were no one would look. Why? I don't know. I just know I have to go there. I had been living with him for 3 years now, but he only started raping me last year.

I finally landed pregnant, am running away from my life, and moving to Oregon. Wow. My life is a bowl of shit.

I drag my self away from the door-way because I think he broke my ankle and I had bruises on chest because you obviously can't see anything there.  The streets were dark and I could here something scuttling along, like a rat, and them a hobo's voice calling our to a passerby, probably stayed late at work, asking for money or food.

I rush out and head to the nearest bus station. I precede to get on the bus and wait for about an hour then get off at the train station. All my belongings in plain black cases.1 small  back pack, 1 medium suitcase, and one big one. I was leaving my beloved hometown. Alexandria was my home now, or not really any more, But Lake Charles was my true home town. The place were I grew up.

I walk over to the cashier, asking for a one-way ticket to Oregon. She looks at me funny but still gets my ticket. Must have had a lot of weird people huh?

 I get my ticket and board the train. I get to my seat and no one else is around. I sit down after putting my stuff away then sit back in the seat and lean my head against the window. Wishing my life was better. Why can't I just kill my self? Now I have more people to worry about besides me.

I sigh deeply. The train jerks to a start and I look out the window at the passing landmarks.

After about an hour I get a panicked voice in my head. My twin. And I think my brothers, no, I know my brothers are listening in.