Ms. Granger

(this one is really short, maybe 700 words?)

-

Hermione was sitting by the Gryffindor table at the Great Hall, quietly munching on an apple and lost in thought. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Pansy Parkinson standing there, looking at her with a smug expression on her face.

"What do you want, Parkinson?" Hermione asked, her voice dripping with annoyance.

"Just wondering why you're sitting all by yourself," Pansy replied with a smirk. "I thought you'd be more popular, being the genius of our year and all."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I'm not interested in popularity, just in doing what's right. And right now, I'm trying to figure out how to solve this equation."

Pansy leaned in closer, her breath tickling Hermione's ear. "You're so cute when you're focused on your studies," she said with a giggle.

Hermione flinched at the touch, feeling her cheeks grow hot. She couldn't understand why Pansy kept bothering her like this, always flirting with a smile that made her want to crawl under a rock. The way Pansy was, it was as if she was trying to take her away from her studies, and Hermione didn't like that.

"I'm not cute," Hermione said, trying to suppress the blush on her face. "And you're just annoying me. Please, go away."

Pansy just chuckled. "Oh, Hermione, you're so sweet. I know you like me deep down."

Hermione groaned. "I don't like you and I never will," she said, her tone growing sharper.

Pansy leaned in even closer, her lips inches from Hermione's ear. "You just need to let loose a little bit. I'll show you a different side of yourself."

Hermione pushed Pansy away, standing up abruptly. "I'm done with this. Leave me alone, Parkinson."

Pansy just smirked, watching Hermione storm off. She knew she was just playing hard to get. One day, Hermione would see how perfect they were together. One day.

-
A week later, pansy still constantly annoys Hermione. Not wanting to stop, not until pansy get what she wanted.

-

Hermione was minding her own business in the library, until she heard Pansy Parkinson calling her name.

"Oh, for heaven's sake..." Hermione sighed to herself, turning to face the source of the annoyance.

Pansy was standing at the other end of the library, smiling sweetly at Hermione.

"Hello, Pansy."

"Hello, Hermione." Pansy smiled. "I've been wanting to speak to you for a while now."

Her voice was soft, and there was a look in her eyes that Hermione had never seen before.

Pansy took a step toward Hermione, her eyes locked on hers.
She took a deep breath, and then spoke softly.

"I know we're in different Houses, and we don't always see eye-to-eye. But I just wanted to tell you..."

Hermione waited patiently as Pansy gathered her courage.

"that, umm... I think you're beautiful." she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Hermione's breath caught in her throat, as she looked at Pansy with a mixture of disbelief and surprise.
She had never expected this from Pansy Parkinson, and it took her a moment to form a coherent response.

"I-I... I really appreciate your honesty." she said, her voice trembling slightly.

Pansy looked up at Hermione with a hopeful expression.

"Do you feel the same about me, Hermione?"

Hermione was taken aback by the question, but she knew deep down what her answer would be.

Pansy stepped closer to Hermione, her face radiant with joy. She took Hermione's hands in hers, and gazed at her with a look of love in her eyes.
Hermione felt her heart leap in her chest, and she knew that this was no longer a one-sided crush. She was in love with Pansy Parkinson.

"I want to be with you, Hermione." Pansy said softly. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hermione couldn't contain her emotions any longer, and she leaned forward to kiss Pansy.

Pansy's face was flushed with happiness, and she wrapped her arms around Hermione, pulling her close as they kissed.

Hermione felt her heart skip a beat in her chest, and she could feel the love that Pansy had for her.

After a few moments, they pulled away, both breathless and happy. Hermione looked at Pansy with a smile on her face, and Pansy looked back at her with the sweetest smile.
They knew that their love for each other was something special and unique, and they couldn't wait to see where it would take them.