Chapter 27

Time skip to a few months later

"So class, there will be a test next Wednesday regarding Chapters 3 and 4 of your textbook.  I must say, I'm proud of this class, the first semester hasn't ended and we are making great progress, keep up the good work," the teacher announced.

"Mr Blofis, I have a question on question 13," A student named Ashlyn raised her hand up.  Percy rolled his eyes, question 13 is pretty straightforward, either it is because of his Athenian brain or because Ashlyn's teacher's-pet disease is acting up again.

"Ashlyn, you can ask the question after class.  I believe it is DEAR time now.   Also known as drop everything and read.  Everyone, drop what you are doing and take out your books given last week," Mr Blofis sighed and said.

"Mr Blofis, do you mind if I take out my reading pen?  I have dyslexia and yeah, you get the idea," Percy raised his hand and took out his reading pen.  It looks like a scanner but in a pen shape and it can translate into another language making it easier for Percy to read, for him, he would translate to Ancient Greek.

"Of course, Percy," Mr. Blofis said.

"Mr BlOfiS, dO yOu MiNd If I tAkE oUt My ReAdInG pEn?" a student mocked.  Ever since Percy started attending Manhatten College, girls would drool over his looks, making the once popular and 'good-looking' jock, Allen, jealous and bully him.  Of course, just like every other bully, he has a pack of goons with him and also has a girlfriend, Jennifer.  Allen and his friends snickered at that, good thing Jennifer wasn't there, she would've rubbed salt to the wound, but nothing Percy couldn't handle.

"Allen, would you shut your mouth up?" Percy gritted his teeth and turned to Allen.

"Hah!  No," Allen laughed.

"I can't believe you kissed your mother with that mouth of yours," Percy said.

"Watch your mouth, Jackson," Allen hissed.

"And you should wash yours," Percy laughed.  The rest of the class, minus Allen and his goons, laughed along.

"At least I'm not dyslexic," Allen sat back and said.

"At least I'm not stupid," Percy retorted.

"Jackson, might I remind you, I have a calmer brain than you have, ADHD freak," Allen scoffed.

"Allen Petersburg, might I remind you, I have a smarter brain than you, dumb freak," Percy laughed.

"All right boys, settle down, we will not have another argument, please," Mr Blofis said.

Then did Percy and Allen go back to reading their books.

_________________________________________________

"Do you have any news?" Annabeth asked the patrol on duty worriedly.

"Sorry Annabeth, there's no sign of him coming back here," the camper, son of Apollo, Poco, said.

"Percy, Percy, what are we going to do with you?" Annabeth sighed and dismissed the camper.  She looked down in her hand, the letter they found on Percy's desk.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈,
C𝒶𝓂𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻.
 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎

'It's too short to be counted as a letter, perhaps a note?'  Annabeth thought to herself.

"Hey Annie, are you ready for our date?" Luke said, walking towards her and hugging her from behind.

"Yeah, sure.  Gimme a minute and I'll meet you at Zeus' fist?" Annabeth asked.

"Sure, can't wait to see you," Luke grinned happily.