"Goodnight Amber"

[This takes place near the beginning of s2]

[3rd person pov]
The Danger Force gang had just completed their mission. And it was a tough one. They had almost lost. They were all huddled in the tube coming up the tube.
Captains man was on the floor before the tube even closed back up. Mika had plopped into her study chair. Miles headed to his locker, where he kept his fuzzy socks. Bose was the only normal one, surprisingly. He had walked around to sit on the couch. Meanwhile, Amber climbed over the back of the couch, landing face first onto the pillows. Chapa did what Bose at first, but went to the floor for a view of her very tired girlfriend.
Amber's head still in the pillow was ready to go to bed. It was only 5:24pm.
"I need to be in my bed in the next 5 minutes because I don't want to fall asleep on an uncomfy couch."
Chapa looked concerned.
"You don't want to change out of your uniform?"
Amber paused before answering.
"Yknow, that's a good idea, Miles toss my gum while you're at the lockers!"
Miles was Amber's absolute best friend,they liked each other at one point, but both stopped before they got the chance to tell each other.
"I gotcha Amber!"
Amber leaned against the couch normally. Miles waited patiently for Chapa to open Amber's eyes cause she was about to pass out right there and then.
Chapa gentelky woke Amber up with her hand shaking her knee.
"Amber. Amber? Are you dead? Cap, your daughter might be dead."
"I'll get schwoz to get the hey horn."
Ray said in response.
Everyone yelled against the hey horn. No one liked the hey horn, especially Chapa.
Mika tried skaking Amber by her shoulders,which seemed to do the trick.
"IM UP"
Amber yelled abruptly.
"Finally, here's your gum. Quick before you fall asleep again."
Amber was not amused.
"Gee thanks Miles"
"Anytime."
By then, everyone else had already changed. Amber finally got changed and stood up to go to bed. No one asked about her going to bed early. They were all tired and couldn't take another step without stumbling.
"Amber, wait for me!"
Chapa yelled, keeping up with Amber.
Amber opened the door to her perfectly chilled room.
Amber fell onto her bed, not even bothering to get under the covers.
"Move over you, wierdo."
Chapa also wanted to fall on the bed.
"No, I'm good,"
Amber refused to move, ofc chapa had to tease her about everything.
Chapa proceeded to fall onto Amber as if she wasn't on the bed.
"Oh my God, Chapa!"
"What? I'm not doing anything. "
She said with the most inecent smile on her face.
"Yeah, I'm too tired to stop you,  so you can do whatever, imma sleep now."
Chapa took that into account and got off of Amber, and pulled her closer to edge, just enough room so chapa didn't fall off.
Chapa grabbed her girlfriend into a big bear hug.
"This is nice."
Chapa said while yawning.
Amber barely awak,  just replied with a "mhm"
Chapa giggled whenever Amber just mumbled.
"Goodnight, Amber.  I love you."
And with that, they both fell asleep. With each other. Where the wanted to be. Where they needed to be.

Authors note!
__________________________
If you guys have any requests, I would be happy to do them!
Hope you guys enjoyed the first story!