Arc 3-A Deal

"I'm Maripos, And I'm here to take back what's once her's."

"Take what's her's? What are you talking about?"
Thunder growled.

"Oh Haha! Allow me to elaborate...You see your brother is a wielder of the wind element right? Well I'm here to take it back."
Maripos elaborated.

"If you think Cyclone's not fit to wield the wind element, then you're absolutely f**king wrong!"
Thunder shouted as he launched an attack on Maripos.

However the butterfly boy dodged the attack gracefully. Which frustrated Thunder more.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?~"
Maripos said teasingly.

"Ugh! Shut up!"
Thunder was getting irritated by the situation and wanted to end this fight as soon as possible.

"It's quite fun to tease someone with a temper like you y'know!"
Maripos exclaimed in delight.

"I told you to shut the f**k up, right?!"
Thunder repeated.

"Oh? Sorry~ My hearing is quite bad~"
Maripos said as he dissipated in the air as butterflies.

"I'd kill you if I had the chance."
Thunder threatened as he looked around his surroundings, wary of being ambushed.

"I can't wait to see you try!"
Maripos laughed as he launched a gust of wind behind Thunder, which totally caught him off guard.

"Ergh...Why you!"
Thunder snarled in anger. He summoned two thunderstorm blades and angrily dashed to Maripos-who didn't see the attack coming.

"Wow...You've got some skills-but you have to try harder if you wanna defeat me~"
Maripos remarked as he once more disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Hmph, You're forgetting that I'm the wielder of the lighting element."
Thunder smirked, as he too disappeared in the air.

"Thunder!-"
Quake shouted as he finally arrived at the battle scene with Cyclone in his arms.

"Where are you?!"
Quake asked, looking around his surroundings, he hypothesized that there was already a battle ongoing here.

Suddenly he heard the sounds of clashing. He couldn't see what was happening since it was all too fast.

"Huh I'm getting a sense of deja vu..."
Quake said as he remembered the time when Cyclone and Thunder sparred with each other that ended up getting out of hand.

"Uh oh...Knowing Thunder...He will never back out when it comes to fighting...Oh no, he might end up hurting the person and himself!"
Quake worriedly said.

He looked at Cyclone's unconscious body.
"Hm...You're not hurt are you?"
He asked as he checked for injuries.

"Phew thank goodness you're alright..."
Quake sighed in relief as he only saw a few scratches.

"Though we might need to ask for help from Thorn and some back up for Thunder..."
Quake implied.

He sent a distress call to the remaining brothers who were still investigating.

////////

"Alright, I'm getting tired, even my voice is getting hoarse from all these talking with strangers!"
Blaze complained.

"We still haven't found someone who knows Cyclone, We can't give up now..."
Ice said tiredly.

"Man, You sound even more tired than me."
Blaze pointed out.