Arc 3-Departure

A/N
Hi I'm still alive, Sorry if it's been awhile, I've been really busy with school works.

////////////

"Put the box over there, Thanks."
Solar Ordered.

I simply nodded, as I put the box at the designated location.

Today was finally our departure at TAPOPS, And right now I'm helping my brothers with packing stuff.

Out of all my brothers, Solar's the one with the most things packed. And yeah I'm helping him put his things on the spaceship.

"Ugh, Do you seriously need all this stuff? Or are you just doing this to make me suffer?"
I groaned in annoyance.

"Both. I need those and like seeing you suffer."
Solar said with a big grin.

"You're so annoying lightbulb."

"Always and will forever be, Tsundere."

I gritted my teeth. While Solar gave me a smirk.

Oh how I wish I could punch Solar like a punching bag.

Just then Thorn approached us. He looked like he couldn't catch a breath.
"Huff puff... Brother Thunder, Solar! Brother Quake's missing! I can't find him!"
Thorn said distressly.

"Thorn calm down! What happened?"
Solar said as he approached the exhausted Thorn.

"Well... When me and Brother Blaze went to his room to ask if he needed help with the preparations, We were surprised not to find him there, we checked the cafeteria, asked our friends, and even checked the surveillance cameras, But he's nowhere to be found!"
Thorn worriedly said. Trying to gasp some air.

Me and Solar exchanged worried glances.

"Where are the others?"
I asked.

"They're helping with the search...oh I hope Brother Quake's alright..."
Thorn sniffled.

I nodded.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

/////////

"Any luck?"
Thorn asked frantically.

"Nope..."
Replied Ice, who looked even more exhausted from the hunt.

"Oh Quake...Just where the heck are you?"
I mumbled.

We then continued the search, Until we finally reached the storage room.

"This is the last place from the list. I really hope Quake's here..."
I shrugged.

"This is the last place, so I'm sure he'll be here."
Solar said, opening the door.

*Creak*

It was dark, and Thorn turned on the lights.

We saw no one.

"Don't give up guys, The storage room is huge, he might be anywhere here!"
Thorn said giving everyone hope, but also trying not to show his panic.

"Right, let's start looking."
I ordered.

We decided to split up, and went to every corner and inch of the room, desperate to find Quake.

Just when all hope was gone, When I reached a corner from the room, I saw Quake...Lying unconscious.

My eyes widened in horror, as I frantically went to check up on him.