- 42 -

We explained the story between Woo and me to Yeonjun. Hongjoong was as shocked as him, he wasn't aware either, poor guy. He was the only one in the group who didn't know.

YH: Anyway, you and San would make a good pair.

Subtle.

SH: I agree.

WY: Why?

YH: Dunno, you two are too cute when you laugh together.

YS: Yeah, that's true.

S: Okay, everyone ships us.

WY: Stop, I'm embarrassed. I haven't drunk enough yet for us to talk about those things!

MG: Hop, problem soon to be solved! - he said filling Woo's glass with gin.

HJ: How about we play some drinking games?

JH: Absolutely!

WY: Let's go!! - he shouted downing his glass.

HJ: I think you didn't understand the concept - he laughed.

S: You have to wait until you lose the game to drink, Woo - I said pretending to take him for a fool.

WY: Shut up, you also take a shot!! - he said grabbing my glass and forcing me to drink.

S: Damn, you made me spill it everywhere! - I said laughing.

YS: Title - he said calmly, making us all laugh.

SH: Come on, let's all take a shot before we start!

MG: I'm gonna finish my Coke though...

The guys all raised their glasses and took a shot while Woo and I watched with big smiles on our faces.

We started playing games, downing drinks. I feel our condition deteriorating gradually. We talk louder, laugh more and more for no reason.

Tired of sitting, we got up to dance to the music.

WY: It's true you're a good DJ Hongjoong!

HJ: I know right!!

YH: But it lacks Latin tunes!

HJ: Comon, I'll play one to make ya happy!

YH, WY, YJ: YEAAAH!!

WY : Comon Mister DJ Hongjoong!!

Hongjoong changed the music and the three guys started dancing like never before. Mingi and I joined them and did the same.

YJ: EH wait, San!! Your garden' sloping over there! - he exclaimed for no reason. Makes you wanna do somersaults!

S: Yeah!! You wanna doin some!?

I'm exclaiming for no reason as well. We went to do some somersaults and came back as if nothing had happened with lots of grass on us.

JH: Why're you full of grass San? - he asked when he saw me.

WY: He did somersaults in the grass with Yeonjuunie and they didn't even invite me!!

JH: You're all drunk guyz - he laughed seeing our condition, but he looks pretty drunk too.

S: Nah, man, look, not so much! - I said raising my hand in front of me. This is the thumb. This is the index finger. This is uh... the center finger. This-

JH: The center finger!!?? - he burst into laughter with Wooyoung.

I did the same without even understanding why we're laughing.