2. hero's entry

Happy reading,

Boy's pov,

I am taking a nap in the afternoon but my phone disturbs me i pick up my phone and show the name of the caller it is from my boss ( her name is kriti ) ughhh she never takes rest from business and she doesn't leave me to live my life peacefully. Such bitch she is. I respect women but also i love my sleep a little much so basically matter is today i took the day off since I overworked the last whole week and she called me for some work i think. I answered her call.

On call,

"Hello mam" i said picking up her call.

'Hiie, i had urgent work to give you if you don't mind" she said

" No no, say mam I won't mind" i reply

"I will send you a file so go through that correction in file if you find a mistake and re send me. " she said

" Okay mam" I can't say no to her as i need this job. Sometimes i feel uncomfortable around her but can't quit this job as i need this. My dad earned enough but still i want to become independent and don't want to make my parents feel a burden on them.

"And get ready for the party. Miss Khanna arranges a business party i want you to attend that with me she is a very important client of mine so come on time ASAP! "She told me

"As you say mam i will be ready on time and directly come to the venue. " i replied and cut the call frustrated because i feel so much uncomfortable around her still i am doing this job because I don't have an option.
I remember one incident when she misbehaved with me in one party after that i never went to a party with her.

Flashback :-

I reached a club where they arrange parties for new employees who join recently. And start checking if the preparation is done properly or not?? All is okay after sometime all started to come in and the host started the party. mam also come i greet her and she smile after that i guide her till stage and she take mike and give some speech to new employees and welcome them. all the employees are dancing and drinking. i am sitting in a corner and there she comes there

"Hey karan" she said in a husky voice while coming close to me. I'm just trying to stop her.

"Hello mam, you want something?? Or there any problem in party??" I ask her.

"No, no you arrange the party really well but why are you sitting here all alone come with and enjoy the party" she said

" No i am fine here mam. " i replied

" arre karan just come with me we will sit at the bar counter and just drink some beer. " she told me

" No mam i am okay here and I don't want to drink alcohol. " i told her

" Come on karan just enjoy the party, come and drink only some cold drinks okay ?? " she said

" Okay mam come. " i said and went with her unwillingly. We order our drink and she tells something to the bartender and our drink comes. I drink and feel something fishy but drink 3-4 glasses. I am a little tipsy and I feel some push on my back and my drink fall on both of us.

We both went on the first floor. I went into the first room's washroom and she went into the second room's washroom after cleaning her dress she came into my room. I came out of the washroom. she come towards me put her one hand on my chest and with second hand she hold my hand and forcefully put on her waist come very close to my lips and forcefully touch me but i just push her little, slap her on her cheek and stand away from her but what she did next shock me she just tore her cloths little and started crying and she record whole scene in which its looks like i just force her and slap her. She told me that she will show this to the police and media and blackmail me because I didn't say anything to her and straight to my house went into my room and cried for the whole night.