1. our heroine

Let's begin the story...

Girl's pov,

I am sleeping peacefully in my large bed but my phone disturbs my sleep as the alarm rang in the phone. I open my eyes and watch at the clock and lazily walk towards the washroom for a shower. I took a long hot water shower and got ready for my breakfast and after breakfast I walked outside of the mansion. I Sit in my car and ajmal Bhai ( my driver ) starts the car while my phone rings

On call,

"hello" i said

"hello , good morning baby" she replied

"good morning, bol aaj mujhe kaise yaad kiya ?? " i said to her

"me to tujhe roj yaad karti hoon darling. Tujhe itna miss kar rahi hoon bs 2 din uske baad me aa rahi wapis tujhse milne. Milke tujhe jorse jappi deni hai papiya leni hai baby." She reply dramatically on which i rolled my eyes 🙄

"hatt, pagal ladki kaisi baate kar rahi hai chii yaar subah subah. Pr bol pagal tera cafe kaisa chal raha hai ??" I ask her

" Ganeshji ki kripa se badhiya chal raha hai, but i need two more workers in my cafe." I told her

" Okay i will do something to help you. "I assure her

" Thank you tejudi. I love you so much baby." She thanked me dramatically and i chuckled.

" Okay by anni. I love you more. Take care "i bid her bye and we ended the call.

( as you already guessed it. They are our fav teju and aneri.)

I end the call and go through some email on my phone. Sometimes I reach my office. I went to my personal elevator. I reached the top floor of the building as only my cabin is there and no one is allowed on that floor other than my assistant and obviously anni is also allowed.

As i reached my cabin anish( my p.a ) greeted me but i ignored him and went into the cabin he is the only male p.a i have till now as I don't like male p.a because i am not much comfortable around males but because of aneri's mom i hired him here. actually i don't feel safe and comfortable around him as he is creepy always made me feels unsafe i don't like the way he thinks and talks about girls. I need one chance to kick him out of my company.

He knocked on the door after 15 min

"Come in" i said

He came and keep the coffee on the table and told me my today's schedule i nodded after that he is just come and stand beside me very closely and telling me to sign the paper of deal i just want to kick him on his main part so that next time he can't cross limit but I can't do that so i just told him to move and stand away from me and be in limits from next time. After signing the paper he went and i started my office work. My day went well as usual.

Next day,

I did my daily routine and went to the hotel as today is an important meeting. After meeting i did my lunch and went home for a little nap.

I woke up at 6 in the evening and quickly got fresh and went to my office. I reached the 29th floor and i saw anish is forcing himself on a girl ( her name is riya ) after seeing that i am damn angry. The girl is struggling for help but no one is there. They are standing in a corner so that no one can see them.

" what the hell is happening here??" I said in high tone.

Anish trembled in his place and left her immediately. The girl felt relief and ran towards me and stood next to me.

"It's okay, nothing happened." i just rubbed her back as she is sobbing a little.

"Just come with me to my cabin" i said and she nodded her head.

" And you bastard come to my cabin in 5 min and take your termination letter"i said to him in an angry tone as I don't want to make a scene in front of the whole office. We both made our way towards the elevator and i took her to my cabin and made her drink water She felt little relief. I made her comfortable on the couch. And he knocked on my cabin's door.

"Come" i said and he entered.

" What did you do to her??" I roared he kept quiet there.

" i asked you something just answer me you bastard." Again i said on top of my voice.

" no... nothing m... mam" he replied in a scared tone.

"That i saw what you just did is not acceptable. No one can force himself on a girl i never entertain this type of behaviour in the office. You creepy just did a disgusting thing i will throw you out of my company and make sure that no one will give you a job." I said to him

" Riya just came here. " i said softly to her and she nodded and came

"slap him on his face" i said to her. She looked at me in shock

" Slap him and kick him as hard as you can with all your force. Just do it so that next time he never did this with any other girl." I said

And she just slapped him hard and her fingerprint was easily visible on his face and she just kicked him on his main part and he fell on his knees after that I told her to file a case against him i will help her in this fully and she agrees. I gave him a termination letter and we three sat in the car and reached the police station and told the whole thing to the police and also we gave cctv footage as proof they arrested him. We came outside of the police station.

"Riya just came with me it's already dark and it's not safe to go alone i will drop you." I told her and she agreed we both sit in my car.

"Riya don't tolerate the behaviour of any man. Raised your voice against such behaviours okay??" I made her understand a few more things and she listened to me carefully we both reached her house and i just dropped her and left for my mansion. After reaching home i did my dinner and slept thinking about the whole day.

"She's the kind of girl who is never afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes. "

------*------*------

here is our heroine's entry...

I wrote her both cute, bubbly and strong side.

So how did you find our heroine's character??? Tell me in the comment section

If you like my story then press the ⭐ button and comment your review.

50+ votes
5+ comment

Take care
Lots of love
Your writer
~pihu✨💗