Chapter 4.2: Hospice and Sacrifice

Lucifer, his prideful nature unyielding, responded to Azazel with a touch of defiance. "Azazel, I do not need to be lectured on our situation. I will take the necessary actions to ensure our safety."

Lucifer's glare bore into Azazel, but instead of engaging further in the argument, Azazel turned away and directed his gaze toward Lilith. With a sense of solemnity, he said, "It's worth noting that the divine paragon didn't even bow to the first woman when she was brought into existence."

Lilith remained a silent witness to the unfolding confrontation.

Lucifer, feeling deeply insulted by Azazel's words, couldn't contain his anger any longer. He grabbed Azazel's shoulders firmly, his eyes burning with intensity, and said in a low, threatening tone, "Azazel, dare not to include Lilith in our conversation. She is above such petty conflicts."

Azazel, unfazed by Lucifer's grip and coldly determined, replied, "I'm merely stating a fact, Lucifer."

His response held a hint of defiance, and he made it clear that he wouldn't back down from his observations, even in the face of Lucifer's anger and authority.

As Lucifer and Azazel's powers clashed and the ground trembled beneath them, their confrontation intensified, sending shockwaves through the wilderness. The fallen angels and devils, alarmed by the escalating conflict, could only watch in awe and concern as the two celestial beings grappled with each other, their powers surging and colliding.

The very earth seemed to respond to their struggle, shaking under the weight of their celestial might. The air crackled with tension, and the natural world bore witness to the power and conflict that had unfolded in their midst.

Amidst the chaos, it was clear that the situation was reaching a critical point, and the outcome of the battle between Lucifer and Azazel remained uncertain. The fallen angels and devils stood ready, prepared to intervene if necessary to restore order and prevent further destruction.

Lilith, recognizing the escalating danger, held their child protectively in her arms. With a determined and motherly gaze, she cast a powerful barrier around herself and their child to ensure their safety.

The barrier shimmered with a protective energy, forming an impenetrable shield that would keep their daughter safe from the tumultuous clash between Lucifer and Azazel. As a mother and a powerful being in her own right, Lilith was resolute in her commitment to shield their child from harm, even in the midst of the celestial battle that raged around them.

Lucifer, recognizing Lilith's protective gesture for their child, made a quick decision. With a determined resolve, he and Azazel dispersed from their current location, moving to another area. Their celestial powers shifted and carried them away from the immediate vicinity, putting some distance between themselves and the vulnerable Lilith and their child.

A deafening explosion echoed through the wilderness, originating from a location far from the massive rubber tree's area. The shockwave reverberated through the landscape, causing the ground to tremble and the very air to ripple with its force.

The fallen angels and devils, who had been on high alert, turned their attention towards the source of the explosion, their expressions marked by concern and uncertainty.

As the fallen angels hurried toward the source of the explosion, the devils prepared to follow, ready to assess the situation and offer their assistance. However, Lilith stepped forward and halted them with a determined expression.

She spoke with authority, "Stop. Do not interfere. This conflict is a result of your actions, and it is for your king to resolve."

The devils hesitated, but they understood Lilith's words. They held their ground, respecting her decision to allow Lucifer and Azazel to address the situation on their own.