ten.

Prince Charming & Viagra

~~~~~

"there goes the loudest woman this town has ever seen

"there goes the loudest woman this town has ever seen."
~~~~~

Tatum leaned against the wall in the bathroom. She has explained everything to her mom and was now staring face to face with her reflection.

She looked awful.

She looked as if she had been dragged through the mud. Her hair was a mess, no longer in the perfect curls they once had been. Her dress looked fine besides the rip that started at the hem and went up to her mid thigh. Her make up was definitely ruined and her eyes were vacant.

She looked like the dead walking.

Her pale complexion and the distant look in her eyes.

God.

She sighed and ran a hand through her knotted hair.

It wasn't like this in New York.

Tatum slipped out of her dress, her arm getting stuck in thr tight sleeve. She eventually just ripped the dress off, part of the sleeve remained on her arm. At least it did until she ripped it off too.

She held the two parts of the dress in her hands.

Her eyes watered.

It was her favorite dress.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry," She muttered to herself before she angrily brushed away the tears that had betrayed her and fell. "You were fine just seconds ago...whatever..."

Tatum walked to the sink and turned it on. She ran her hands under the water before she splashed her face with it. She went to get more water, only to completely miss the water. She opened her eyes in confusion and watched as the water was suspended between her hands in waves.

"Wow."

That was new.

Tatum went to contain her powers again. She wanted to stop them before she lost control.

Again.

She took a deep breath and channeled her powers inwards. Red veins trailed up her arms as she grit her teeth together. There was a sharp stabbing in her left forearm, causing her whimper. The pain lingered in her arm, but she continued on with getting cleaned up and changed.

Once she was done, Tatum walked back into her room in a pair of sweats and an old sweatshirt. She collapsed on her bed, falling on her left arm, only to immediately sit back up in immense pain. She carefully pushed up the sleeve of her sweatshirt to reveal a large purplish bruise forming on her arm.