Girlfriend Club

Chapter 14: Girlfriend Club

---Hope POV---

IT’S THE H&H COMBO! HAROPE ANYONE?

“What’d we say ladies and gentlemen? It was bound to happen sometime. Those boys are just too hard to resist!

We suspected something romantic going on between Harry Styles (19) and Hope Cameno (18) and on Wednesday when we managed to snap the two of them in what looked to be an intimate moment. I guess what we were supposed to see was a group outing to the mall as Harry’s fellow band mates; Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were also present. However, from what our source saw, this didn’t have any effect on the two lovebirds as they laughed throughout the day. Well, almost all the day. We saw some hostility between the two later the same day as they refrained from talking to one another.

This came as a shock to our source because only minutes before they reported that the two “literally couldn’t take their eyes off of each other.” I doubt we’ll ever find out what went on that day because who can really tell in young love?

Now, all other rumours can be denied and one in particular confirmed. Yesterday night while they were on the radio Harry spilt the beans singing her praises; “Hope is just amazing” and “She’s basically perfect in every way imaginable” then later, “Words can’t even describe”, while apparently the already multitalented beyond belief ebony girl, can also sing? I think someone is a little awestruck?

In the interview it seemed that Hope’s fame as a designer and model was overlooked by the rest of the boys; Zayn even going as far as being the one to initially spill about Hope and Harry while he shouted out for an explanation. Who knows the inner dynamics of One Direction? The interview also told us that Hope has now met the Ginger King, Ed Sheeran and according to Harry, it was hilarious. Something you need to tell us Hope? Or are you with the wrong singer? We just kidding Hope, you and Harry are truly a golden couple. I can’t wait for the twitter shipping of Harope.

Speaking of twitter, an epic battle was fought on Wednesday too, as One Direction fans expressed their outrage over the boy’s new friend. However, Hope showed that she wouldn’t back down, nor be intimidated by their harsh comments. She even went as far as to start twitter trends of her own such as #LesbianTwists and #SexyDirections while also complimenting the Directioners on their own tag of #HopefulSlut. It seems that the Raven Beauty can hold her own in the online world. Harry, we applaud you on your choice.

We’re all interested, I know, to see where this relationship goes. We’ve heard Harry’s thoughts but, what does Hope say? I think I can speak for all when I demand that she speak out in an interview. 

As mentioned before you’re going to have to look out for One Direction’s interview tonight on the Late Late Show. We could practically hear the love seeping into Harry’s voice in the radio interview, but what will his eyes show? Not only that, but this way we can see how the rest of the boys are doing. Who knows, maybe Liam will have yet another hairstyle?”

I breathe out as I finish the article. Well. I lean back into my chair behind the screen at the boy’s signing and I can’t help but let out a light chuckle. Do they think that I need their approval to date Harry? Now I know that wasn’t the aim of the article, but the fact that they said “Harry, we applaud you on your choice”? I mean come on!  It’s really not their business…

Putting the magazine on the little table in-front of me I let my nerves get the best of me. I’ve been trying to calm myself down pretty much the entire time I’ve been here, hence the magazine. Let me tell you now, I’ve been here for two hours and I still haven’t calmed down.