II

HAILEY ALEXANDRA

I prayed that I was headed in the right direction. I pushed myself to increase my pace, feeling that he was advancing towards me.

A loud growl was heard behind me, and my wolf whined loudly at me to return to where we belong.

I wished I could shift into my wolf. Yeah, and let the onlookers pee in their pants. I was losing my stamina and I could feel it. It has been a while since I've ran afterall.

Maybe I've done something great in my past life, because God listened to my prayers for once. Running up the staircase to level four, I immediately located Jared who looked at me quizzically.

"Drive," I ordered while slamming the door close, fearing that he'd be close any moment now.

Just as expected, he came out of the stairwell and located us almost immediately. His frown deepened at the sight of Jared.

"What's going on you- "

"Just drive the fucking car Jay! " Without a word, the engine rumbled loudly as he hit the wheel.

The car stopped abruptly in a halt as a large form stopped in front of the car, daring Jared to run him over. His eyes were in the darkest shade I've ever seen, with his jaw clenched so tight I thought he'd shift.

"Who the fuck is that Hales?" Jared whispered as he watched him stomp over to my side and flung the door open.

Grabbing my arm in an attempt to pull me out of the car, I could feel the undeniable sparks between us. We made eye contact in that split moment and I could see passion in his eyes. I started struggling in his grasp as Jared unbuckled his seatbelt, unable to watch the situation anymore.

"Don't run away from me ever again," He growled while I helplessly fought against him.

"Let me go, you're hurting me you prick!" I yelled, feeling his fingertips sink into my flesh. This was definitely going to leave a bruise.

His grip on me loosened when he heard that, and there was a hint of hurt in his eyes as I said that. It was almost like it hurt him to know that I was hurt by him.

Jared pulled him by the back of his shirt only to get punched in the face. He let out a soft yelp as the fist came into contact with his face before landing on the concrete with a loud thud.

I looked at what he did in shock. That definitely hurt, considering Jared was merely a normal human with no clue of my true form.

My eyes drifted to him accusingly with hatred as I went towards Jared, only to be held strongly by my arm.

"Look at what you did to Jared!" I spat with disgust. I never wanted Jared to get hurt.

"Do not disrespect me." He snapped, starting to get irritated with my violent struggles against him.

"Fuck you and your ego then!" He growled louder at the crude statement I made and if it was even possible, his eyes went a complete shade of black.

I stared at Jared's unconscious body as he lied down limply on the concrete. Jared was important to me. He was always there for me throughout my toughest times. I didn't want him hurt, in any way.

Finally my mate had enough of dealing with me. Lifting me up easily with one arm, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of rice as I yelled continuously.

He must have been communicating with his pack members because a black BMW came into sight, with two other boys in the car.

He threw me in the passenger seat and slammed the car door close before it locked with a click. He then opened the door to the front before sliding in.

"Alpha Daniel," they greeted unanimously as he just nodded sternly.

Daniel. So that was his name. Hold up, did they say Alpha? That explains the whole don't-disrespect-me bullshit, he's a damned Alpha male for goodness sake.

"I hope you know you're kidnapping me, you jerk." I snapped, having no energy left to escape anymore.

"It's not kidnapping if you're originally mine, pancake." He drawled, as though he was proud that he finally got me.

"You can't just leave Jared behind!" I threw my hands in the sure, thoroughly annoyed.

"I've sent my other pack member to take him. Don't worry, he'd be fine. It was just a slight punch, pussy couldn't take it."

I fumed at his words. "Jared is braver than you can ever be."

"Don't you dare talk about him in front of me! You are mine!" His grip on the steering wheel became much tighter, as though he was going to lose control.

I simply scoffed at his words and took comfort that Jared was okay.

"So this is our Luna huh? What's your name? I'm Calvin. " Blonde haired boy said in a friendly tone before hugging me, causing Daniel to growl.

"Don't touch her." He ordered, as I rolled my eyes.

"You don't understand, I need to leave. I don't belong here." I said exasperated, not knowing what else to do.

"You belong with me!" He spat, unhappy to hear about me wanting to leave again.

"Tell me your name."

"Maybe I would if you'd stop being so fucking rude, ordering people all the time." I snapped back, causing Calvin to smirk before nudging the black haired boy with a knowing look.

"I like you already Luna! I'm Scott." He smiled, showing his dimples on both sides of his cheeks.

"I'm Hailey, but you can call me Hales." I smiled warmly at him. He had one of those smiles where you'd be a jerk if you didn't smile back at him.

"Hailey," Daniel said slowly in his dark masculine voice, with fondness spilling at every syllable.

I shuddered at the way he called my name, and blamed myself for feeling this way.

You don't want this wolf life Hales, you don't want any of this again.

I shut my eyes at the dark memory and shook my head.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked concernly as he looked back at me with a frown etched on his forehead.

"You're kidnapping me." I stated, as they all looked at each other and laughed as if it was the funniest thing on earth.

"Yes pancake, you're getting kidnapped by a mate." He smiled, with crinkles by his eyes.

I almost died at that. This was going to be hard.

******

merry christmas y'all. I suck, and I'd gladly receive all the snowballs thrown at me. but I think I may continue to suck. no promises and I love you all. till next time.