Chapter 2

Meanwhile in the auditorium…

Hunden: "Hello, class. Today we're going to be welcoming a new student into our class."

The new student shyly walked into the classroom as the ceiling light shone into his dark purple hair.

Hunden: "Everybody meet Norville Maire."

The entire audience went silent.

Ezra: "Nah bro ugly."

Malervick started to blush while staring into Norville's dark purple eyes as if he already had a crush on him. (cringe)

Malerick’s mind: “Wait… I recognized him.”

Ezra: "Nah shawty in love..."

Hunden: "Ay- uh... Guys, cut it out."

Lad w/ midnight hair: "Nah, the teacher jealous..."

Malervick: "Uh, you told us to welcome the new student. I'm gonna make him feel really welcome, alright?"

Hunden: "Uhh- N-no you won't."

Malervick: "But you told us to."

Lad w/ midnight hair: "Yeah, you kinda did."

Hunden: "Evered, get out."

Evered Fienley walked out of the auditorium as Madame Hunden told him.

Evered: "Nah bruh trippin'...”

Hunden: "Mal, you're not to talk. Look at or even breathe the same air as the new student. You understand?"

Ezra: "Nah…"

Malervick: "(sarcastic) Whatever."

Ezra: "(slaps his thigh and stands up) SHUT THE FUCK UP, MALERVICK!"

Hunden: "Language!"

Malervick: "Yeah, Ezra."

Hunden: "Both of you- Malervick and Ezra, if you continue to argue over the new student, you're both being sent to detention, you hear?"

Malervick & Ezra: "Yes, Madame Hunden. (Ezra sits down aggressively)"

Hunden: "Good. (turns to Norville) I'm very sorry about that, Norville. You may introduce yourself to the class."

Norville: "It's fine. Anyways, I'm Norville Maire from Landau, moving to Furore since my father received a new job here."

Hunden: "Interesting. What are some hobbies you’re intrigued by?"

Norville: "I enjoy reading horror and dark fantasy stories in my free time- writing my own stories in my notebooks based on... uhm... my imagination."

Hunden: "That's really nice, Norville. I'll introduce you to them before you take a seat. This is Malervick Vawdrey, Ezra Thornton, Avenel Northern, Avice Hoare, Kyrie Fynderne, Ardor Kimbrough, Natherine Clarirel, Risuka Saundor, Niviro Savill, and Evered Fienley who walked out of class."

Norville: "(shy) Uhm... Hi, everyone..."

Everyone except Ezra: "Hello, Norville."

Maire walked up to an empty seat next to Malervick and sat down.

Malervick: "So... you like reading, you said?"

Norville: "Yes."

Malervick: "I enjoy dark fantasy stories too."

Norville: "Wait... really?"