Preface

Preface

I'm always amazed at how one or two words can spark an entire world of characters. It was while writing another book that the words "Dream Kisses" popped into my mind and I actually used the phrase once in that book. I liked the feelings evoked by the words and decided to expand on them in another project. After I started writing Dream Kisses, I had an overwhelming desire to give some of the secondary characters their own happily-ever-after, and thus, the Romance on the Ranch Series was born, with Honey Kisses, Baby Kisses, Candy Kisses, Christmas Kisses, Rock Star Kisses, Forever Kisses, Forgotten Kisses, Angel Kisses,  and The Last Kiss (2017) joining the lineup.

In Dream Kisses, Sarah Carter a.k.a. Mims Murphy, meets Sage Tanner at Imaginings Publishing while he's posing for the cover of her soon-to-be-released Western romance novel. After being bulldozed into a coffee break with him by her publisher, an embarrassing incident causes Sarah to walk out. Of course, fate has a wonderful way of intervening in matters of the heart. Sarah decides her book needs realism and signs up for "dude" lessons at Lazy M Dude Ranch. Imagine her chagrin when she discovers the owner of the ranch is none other than Mr. Tanner himself!

Verna Clay