Prologue

24 / 11 / 2023

24 / 11 / 2023

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

In the silent garden only Taehyung's running footsteps could be heard, the omega was trying to escape something… or someone.

He was panting, bare feet and fear making his heart beat faster than usual. The man couldn't care less if he was bare feet; he just needed to find his way out of this house. The adrenaline had numbed the pain.

Damn this huge garden which once made him so happy. Damn this whole life.... Damn to the moment he said yes to the Devil in person....

The sparkle in his eyes and smile  on his lips brighten upon seeing the back door with a huge lock. He grip the hammer tightly and stop in front the door, his black hair was a complete mess and filled with sweat at this point.

He continuously tried to break the lock with the hammer, eyes moving on the lock then checking behind him and he knew within a few seconds the guards would catch up on his scent in the garden when he shouldn't be there- hell the loud noise will bring them there faster....

“Fxck! Please please open,” With a shaky voice he whispered. he was almost at the verge of crying again until he saw the lock started to break.

“Yes! Thank-”

" Taehyung Darling, are you strolling around? ", the voice was so sweet yet it screamed danger to Taehyung.

“Also, Do you need my help, my love? Aren't your arms hurting?,” Taehyung whimpered loudly, tears filling his eyes. The man wasn't supposed to be home this soon.

Taehyung turned around and when he finally looked at the man he wanted the earth to swallow.

" Awww hyung you forgot to wear your shoes again, look at your beautiful feet all dirty now,” He was smiling and Taehyung already knew to expect the worse.

"Jeongguk i-i,” The said man stares at him coming closer and picks him up in a bridal style.

“You don't have to cry Darling... You don't have to,” Jeongguk walked towards the house with a huge smile with the guards moving out of his way and Taehyung sucking on his lower lips knowing the worse was waiting for him inside.

--------

" Look at this you didn't even make the bed", Jeongguk looked at Taehyung who was standing near the door.