Chapter 4: Assassination of Black Market Merchant

Noctis and Basim were heading toward the Orvelia Market district in order to find more information about the Black Market Merchant named Tamir

Noctis and Basim were heading toward the Orvelia Market district in order to find more information about the Black Market Merchant named Tamir. Noctis learned that Tamir is a very corrupt merchant who sells more weapons to the Templars and Demons.

Basim: Welcome to the Orvelia's Market District. All races coming here to buy some new weapons, supplies, and more.

Noctis: It's still the same. So Basim how does it feel to have someone that you really missed the most?

Basim: I was the time as an orphan and some of them threatened me like a slave. But when Mentor Rayhan helped me and became one of them. 

Noctis: I see. That is the hardest thing within you Basim. I also consider that I become a brother to Clause, Kasel, and Frey.

Basim: That's very wise to hear that.  Now you will investigate his whereabouts and learn of his planning and where he would be.

Noctis: I will do it Basim, After I gather information, and learn where he is, I will find him and eliminate him.

Basim nods to him and he waits for him as Noctis enters the Market district he looks around him behind his Assassin Hood and he also gathers more information about his first target named Tamir.

At the Market, Noctis starts to wander around in order to search for more information about Tamir where about and he is about to do that. He suddenly spotted two merchants having a conversation as he sat down on the bench and he started to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Merchant #1: I still don't understand why he kept so many records inside his warehouse with so many weapons and stuff.

Merchant#2: yeah I know, it's very strange. But I wonder if he had the book of it and I wonder where he's right now.

Merchant#1: I heard that he's always at his place but that place is heavily guarded by the Orvelian Soldiers.

Merchant#2: heh I see...well we should keep an eye on him and we don't know what he sold to.

Noctis heard everything as he soon headed toward the warehouse where he kept so many records that Tamir kept hidden from the public. He didn't know that he was being watched by a mysterious woman.