After the factory

I know these kids are annoying little brats but that was no excuse for what Willy Wonka and my fellow co workers did to them. For legal reasons I had nothing to do with the accidents of Augustus Gloop, Violet Beauregarde, Veruca Salt or Mike Teavee. I fully support all of you kids if you decide to sue Willy Wonka. In fact, PLEASE DO! I'd gladly be all of your lawyers. Anything to get that man back for what he did to my father. You know what kids? MY FATHER WAS THE OOMPA LOOMPAS THAT FLEW INTO SPACE BECAUSE OF THE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS!! WILLY WONKA HAD NO RIGHT CALLING HIM A SILLY ASS. HE HAD DEMENTIA. HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER TO BURP. I HATE YOU. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. I HATE COCOA BEANS. I'D RATHER HE EATING THE TRASH FROM THE GARBAGE CHUTE VERUCA FELL INTO. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TESTING YOUR DAMN INVENTIONS. PLEASE CHILDREN, PLEASE SUE HIM. AND PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE. DON'T LET ME ROT HERE. I'M BEGINNING YOU, TAKE ACTION AGAINST WILLY WONKA. SUE HIM, SEND HIM TO JAIL. SAVE THE OOMPA LOOMAPS. If this is the last thing you ever see from Garry the Oompa Loompa, just know he probably got me too.