JUST THE WIND

Test Tube looked over OJ's body, confused. She stared at Fan for a hot minute before he spoke again.

"Test Tube. Just take him."

"What happened?? Why's he-"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST HELP ME GET HIM DOWN THERE."

Jeez.. she grabbed part of OJ and helped drag him down into the lab, placing him in the cell next to Nickper. She looked at Fan again.
"Can you please just tell me what happened?"

"Ok.. promise not to be mad?"

"You gave me another subject, I couldn't be mad if I tried."
She giggled awkwardly, a crooked smile on her face. Fan sighed.

"Ok. So, basically, I was just sitting in my room for no reason, trying to forget about all of this, when OJ burst into my room and was interrogating me about where his little boytoy went! I knew he thought I was the culprit, so.. I acted out. I wasn't thinking clearly. I banged his head against the wall until he stopped screaming and..."
He went silent for a moment, obviously guilty.
"I couldn't just leave him there. You were the first thought to come to my mind. I didn't have any other 'friends' I could turn to anymore."
He glanced at Lightbulb's cell, shuddering.

Test Tube turned his gaze back to her, smiling wickedly.
"I'm glad you thought about me! We're like partners in crime, you and I!"

"No- No, do NOT say we're together in this. I hate you, Test Tube. I hate you with all of my heart. You did so many bad things, I just- You're the only person I can turn to now."

"Is it because you and I kidnapped people? Or because everybody would blame you for the disappearances? Or maybe because you hate all of them just as much as me! I'd think all of them, but what do YOU think?"

He paused, staring at her with a confused and angry expression before looking at OJ's body.
"...Let's just get this over with."

She grinned at him, dragging him to the main part of her lab and opening the cooler full of vials. She stared at it for a moment, turning to Fan shortly after.
"Choose whichever one you want! I'm not picky, so go on, partner in crime."

"STOP-"
He cut himself off, taking a deep breath in and out, glancing at her before walking nearer to the cooler, picking up a small vial filled with orange liquid.
"..It fits him well."

"Ah! I know that one.. I'll keep it a secret."

He stared at her, a concerned expression on his face.
"...What does that mean?"

"What?"

"You said you knew this one! Who did- how!? Why do you know what this one is??"

She shrugged slightly, smiling at him. Her voice was laced with insanity, showing just how much these experiments have pushed her to the brink.
"Well, you see, the first batch I made was a little bit bigger than I intended, so I took a swig myself. Only a tiny bit, not as much as in that vial, so it wore off, but I think it'll be VERY interesting to watch."
She took the vial from his hands, holding it in-between her fingers, swirling the liquid around.

Fan continued staring at her, yelping when the vial got stolen. He looked surprised, yet horrified.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??"

"I HAD NOBODY ELSE TO TEST IT ON!"

"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DRINK IT YOU- YOU KNOW WHAT?? MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE LIKE THIS!! YOU DRANK THAT STUPID POTION THING AND-"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M LIKE THIS!"
She nearly hit him, but she stopped herself, taking a few breaths. She put on a smiling face, but it was obvious by her tone that she was still pissed at him.
"Let's just bring the vial to OJ, shall we, buddy?"