Chapter 726: Better than a Village Girl

Regarding the Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Group, the upper class of the society didn't really care about it even though this company's assets had already jumped to tens of billions, and they were all using the stuff from this brand. To these people, the brand was still quite basic.

However, now that they understood the boss of Taoyuan Village Green Fresh was actually Old Master Gong's granddaughter-in-law, everything was different. The vegetables and fruits they loved all came from Old Master Gong's granddaughter-in-law!

"Dad, are you saying that Gong Tianhao's wife is Xiao Lingyu, the person in charge of the Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Group?" The head of the Leng family asked very calmly.

Old Master Leng nodded and replied, "Yes, that's what old Gong said."

The head of the Leng family thought for a moment and said, "It seems that Gong Tianhao's wife is not simple! She managed to get her name known by everyone by just selling vegetables." Even top families like them had to use some means to get her stuff.

The family head of the Leng Family asked, "Dad, so has Grandfather Gong been hiding all these years at Taoyuan Village?"

"It has to be!" Old Master Leng looked at his son and said in a bad mood, "If he weren't hiding in there, where would he find this granddaughter-in-law? His son fell in love with a village girl at first sight, and he pestered her until he won her over!"

"Ah?" The Master of the Leng family was a little confused. "Gong Tianhao pestered a village girl?! How is that possible? Dad, are you kidding me?" Why would a powerful man like Gong Tianhao waste time on a village girl? That must be a joke.

Old Master Leng snorted, "Who's joking? Old Gong told us that himself. He said that his granddaughter-in-law looked like a fairy and was smart and capable, causing his grandson to fall in love with her at first sight. However, it wasn't easy to woo that girl. Gong Tianhao pursued her for a long time before he won her over. Who knows if this is true or not."

Old Master Gong had been bragging about his granddaughter-in-law to them for the whole morning. It was as if his granddaughter-in-law had surpassed all the socialites in the capital.

Wasn't Old Gong being too proud? No matter how smart and capable his granddaughter-in-law was, without backing, other socialites could still bully her.

After a moment of silence, the head of the Leng family said, "Has Gong Tianhao gone insane? In the entire capital, he can choose any socialite he wants, but he chooses a village girl as his wife. Isn't he afraid of being laughed at?"

Old Master Leng glanced at him and said coldly, "Son, don't underestimate people. With the Gong family's current status, Gong Tianhao can marry whoever he likes."

But his son countered, "Even so, marrying a socialite will bring him more benefits than a village girl."

"You don't need to worry about him!" Old Master Leng said coldly. "If you want to worry, you can worry about Little Five's marriage!" At this point, he suddenly thought of something and asked, "Oh, right, where has Xue 'Er been? I haven't seen her for a few days already."

Leng Piaoxue was the only granddaughter of the Leng family. Old Master Leng loved her very much. He missed her after not seeing her for a few days.

Thinking of his daughter, the head of the Leng family said helplessly, "She said that she wants to cultivate a relationship with Jiang Tao and asked us not to disturb her."

After thinking for a while, Old Master Leng immediately said, "Give Xue 'Er a call and get her to bring Jiang Tao back for a meal!"

"Yes!" The Leng family head replied respectfully.