𝟏𝟓 - 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

now playing

now playing..
skinny dipping , sabrina carpenter

ONCE MILO AND LONDON landed in paris, they immediately ubered to their hotel they were staying at

"thank you, have a good day!" london got out of the uber behind milo and grabbed her suitcases.

"we're in paris!" milo jokingly shook london.

"oh my god, i didn't notice." london joked as milo rolled his eyes smiling.

once they made it to the front desk, they checked in, grabbed their key card and made their way to the elevator.

"floor six." london mumbled pressing the sixth button.

"you know, i could've gotten my own room, it wasn't a big deal." london shrugged.

"it's fine, that's too extra anyways since we've shared a room multiple times." milo shrugged back.

"that was before we had a really bad breakup though." london said while waiting for the elevator to stop.

"that's in the past and we're good now, aren't we?" he asked.

"yeah, i guess." she joked smiling.

"yeah, i guess." he mocked her before pulling her into a hug.

once the elevator came to a stop, they pulled apart and walked out, starting their journey to find their room.

"found it!" london pointed across the hall as they walked up and milo used the key card.

"oh my god, it's gorgeous!" london looked around at the spacious room.

"it's a balcony!" she pointed.

"bro, they have a pool?" milo looked down the balcony.

"it's too cold for that." london shook her head as milo agreed.

"the beds huge." london plopped down onto it.

"yeah, let's put pillows in between us so you can't touch me." milo joked.

"like i would want to anyways." london shoved his head while he smiled.

"what time is it?" she asked.

"four." milo checked his phone.

"i'm tired, we got on the plane so early." london groaned.

"you slept the whole time, though?" milo said.

"it wasn't long enough." london sighed.

"it was ten hours." milo laughed.

"shut up, i'm going to sleep." london grabbed sweatpants and a shirt out of her suitcase and went to the bathroom to change.

when she came back out, milo was changed and sleeping on the bed.

"and he was talking about me." london mumbled shaking her head before getting in the bed beside him and drifting off to sleep.

WHEN LONDON WOKE UP, milo's arm was wrapped around her and she could hear tiktok playing off of his phone.

"what time is it?" she mumbled moving her hair out of her face.

"seven o'clock." he said scrolling on his phone.

"wanna do something?" she asked.

"like?" he looked at her suspiciously.

"not like that, doofus." she lightly slapped him.

"like, do you want to go somewhere?" she asked again.

"yeah, we can, but where?" he sat up.

"ooo, let's go out to eat!" she said excitedly.

"okay, come here, help me look for restaurants." he pulled her closer and typed in "restaurants near me" on safari.

"that one looks good." she pointed.

"okay, let's get ready." he turned his phone off and stood up out of the bed.

"so many clothes and absolutely nothing to wear." london mumbled looking at all of her clothes she brought.

ONCE LONDON AND MILO made it to the restaurant and got seated, they started looking at the menu.

"this feels like a date." london joked.

"i could only dream of such a thing." milo said as london rolled her eyes.

"what are you getting?" she asked.

"probably pasta, i don't see anything else i want right now." milo put the menu down.

"me too." london nodded doing the same thing.

"okay, copycat." he smiled.

"duh." she kicked his foot before they ordered.

"this is really good." london said eating her pasta as milo nodded.

after they paid and left the restaurant, they drove back to the hotel.

"i'm surprised paparazzi didn't get to us while we were there." london took her makeup off in the bathroom.

"yeah, me too but even if they do, who cares at this
point?" milo said from the bed.

"yeah, i guess you're right." london said pulling up her hair and getting ready for bed.

" london said pulling up her hair and getting ready for bed

author notes
oh em gee hi favs

my thanksgiving present (is that a thing??) to all
of u is to finally finish this book and make a sequel

sorry for spelling errors !!

i love all of u sm!! happy thanksgiving and don't forget to comment and vote