𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

now playing

now playing..
how many things , sabrina carpenter

IT WAS now 12:37 on a Saturday night and London was currently laying in bed waiting on Milo

IT WAS now 12:37 on a Saturday night and London was currently laying in bed waiting on Milo. He told her he would come over during the day and spend the night with her except, he never showed so she was worried sick.

London heard her front door open so she quietly tip-toed into her living room.

'Who is is?' London said turning on her light. 'Milo what the fuck' London said looking at the tall boy.

'Hey baby, i thought you would be sleeping by now' Milo hugged the girl.

'Sleeping? Milo i've been worried about you. You haven't answered any of my texts and you were supposed to come over hours ago' London pushed Milo away.

'London, it's not a big deal. I was just out with some friends and lost track of time' Milo sighed looking down at the blonde.

'Some friends? It was Ava wasn't it' London said walking around her living room in her oversized tee.

Milo's silence told London everything she needed to know.

'Yes it was Ava, but me and her are just friends i swear' Milo said walking towards London.

'I would never do anything to hurt you, you know i love you so much' Milo said hugging London.

'You've been completely blowing me off to hangout out with her for a week. How would you feel if i did that to you?' London said looking up at him with tears threatening to fall.

'I would hate it, i know. But trust me please, i don't see Ava in that way at all. It's only you' Milo stressed.

'I just need you to try Milo, you've been such a bad boyfriend and it makes me feel bad about myself' London said quietly.