Chapter 5

Sophie POV:

After the schools had their whole entrances, we went to our common room. I followed the crowd of students in Slytherin down stairs going into what looked like dungeons. There were some "S" carved into the wall.

"Pure-blood." One of the older boys said, he had jet black hair, he was tall, and had hazel eyes.

The bricks moved and grinder against each other,  revealing a huge room. The room was huge! It was decorated with green lamps and, dark chairs and leather sofas. The common room extended underneath a lake which gave the room a green tint. The walls were decorated with tapestries, and the room was freezing. The only thing that provided heat was a fireplace by the couches.

"Alright Slytherin, my name is Aiden and I am the Prefix of Slytherin," the older boy said. "For those of you who do not know, boys dormitory's down stairs to the left, girls dormitories are on the right. Then go down until you get to a door with your year on it, that's where the girls or boys in your year rest."

Everyone left, but were stopped by Aiden. "Wait one more thing."

Everyone looked at him.

"Ignore what the Griffindoors have to say about you, they dimwited and have nothing special about them!" The Aiden said.

Everyone erupted into cheers, then went to their dorm.

I went to the girls 4th year dorm, where it was actually cozy besides the cold. There were 5 beds with green and white sheets and blankets. There were a few chairs and tables. There was a rug with the Slytherin logo on it. The windows viewed the lake since our dorm was underneath it. Fish swam by the window and there was seaweed drifting around.

My things were infront of my bed. I opened my trunk to find pajamas, 3 Slytherin cloaks, a Slytherin uniform, and a green and white scarf.

I felt really tired due to the elven time zone difference. All the girls changed and got ready for bed. Though no one slept.

We all sat on our beds, doing our own thing.

"Your a transfer?" A girl asked me.

She had straight brown hair, rosey pink cheeks, and shimmery emerald eyes.

I nodded.

"Have we had a transfer before Gigi?" She asked s girl who was identical to her. Only her hair was wavy.

"Nope." The one named Gigi said. "This almost as big as having Harry Potter come here."

"I know," the other girl said. "Well your Sophie Foster right."

I nodded again.

The girl who spoke looked annoyed. "You realize half the school is crushing on you right? What I would give for that to happen to me."

"Trust me it's not as great as you think." I told her. "What's your name by the way."

The girl gave me a smile. "So she can talk. Well im Ciella, and that's Gigi. We're twins."

I immediately thought of Tam and Linh.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"So Sophie, answer this question." She said. "Why do you hang out with Draco Malfoy?"

I shrugged. "Is that a bad thing."

"The entire school hates him." Gigi said. "He bullies Harry Potter for no reason."

I paled.

"Why do you hang out with him?" Ciella pressed.

"When I went to Diagon alley, I met Malfoy who was really nice to me. He explained to me what Hogwarts was, and told me everything I needed to know." I explained.