WELCOME ☆ RULES AND BOUNDARIES

Hello All! And a big welcome to my Go Jetters Junk book! A collection of miscellaneous posts revolving around the TV Show Go Jetters! Including, but not limited to, my headcanons, theories, AUs, memes, new information regarding the show & outside media under the IP, and so much more! My name is Tomm, and I use They/Them pronouns.

I make all of these posts for fun, in my own free time! They're made because I want to do it, and it brings me joy, which is why I will not be taking requests for this book! However, still feel free to send me your ideas, because I love to hear them, and sometimes they do inspire me. Please do not be upset though, if I never make anything regarding your idea. If you have an idea, I encourage you to write it yourself! I promise, you'll have more fun if and when you do so yourself.

I ship Xyan (Xuli x Kyan), UberGlitch (Ubercorn x Grandmaster Glitch), Taloz (Tala x Foz) and NouWave (Professor Nouveau x Professor Wave)! I will not be writing or making content for any other pairings, and ask you NOT to comment about other ships on my work. It is both disheartening and annoying to keep explaining to people why i don't want to write or make content about other pairings, or why I may not like them, IF I have a reason. This also makes me uncomfortable, to constantly be asked these questions! If a chapter is about a certain ship, that ship's name will be included in the title, and if you don't like that ship, you will be able to skip right over that chapter. If you leave these sorts of comments, I will delete it.

Under NO circumstance will I make NSFW content, as Go Jetters is a children's series, and the majority of the characters are minors! If you leave comments that allude to NSFW topics, I will delete or report them.

If you want to talk to me, feel free to leave a comment here, or DM me so that we can discuss your issues, ideas, or simply just chat! I try my best to be understanding, and improve where I can. If you would like a trigger warning added to certain chapters involving certain topics, don't be afraid to tell me that in the comments! I want to make this book as accessible as possible to as many people as I can.

Thank-You for reading my introduction! And, of course, I hope you enjoy my content! Votes and Comments are very appreciated, as long as you remember to be polite and respectful!

- Tomm !
(Page Updated on 21/11/2023)