☆Foz's Age - A Go Jetters Mini-Essay☆

Posted 17 / 08 / 2023

Find This Essay on Tumblr at GoGoJetters !

◤☆◢

If you've been in the Go Jetters fandom as long as I have, you'll know a lot about the characters, and have seen a lot of people making easy mistakes, because they haven't seen much media outside of the show itself. One of the biggest misconceptions I see floating around is the age of Go Jetter Foz. While none of the Go Jetters have explicitly stated ages in the show, the description for the show lists them as being "Go Jet Academy Seniors", which would place them at 16-17 years of age.

(Source: https://www

(Source: https://www.blue-zoo.co.uk/animation/go-jetters)

However, what a lot of people don't know is that this age range does not actually apply to Foz, and there is a LOT of times this information has been stated! A lot of people can be confused by the spread of misinformation, as well as fan content, so this essay is meant to help people out, by compiling all of the places that this has been said, that being mentioning of Foz's age range and status, with links, and then piece it all together for you to get a proper estimate of Foz's age, and what it means in the bigger picture. All of this information is from official sources.

◤☆◢

COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS

The biggest misconception regarding Foz's age, as stated before, is that Foz is the same age as the other Go Jetters. This is admittedly an easy mistake to make, as almost every description of the show doesn't make this distinction, mostly for the sake of simplicity. However, in other places, this is solved, namely the individual character biographies for the four Go Jetters. The pitch bio also mentions the fact of the Go Jetters being final year students. However, Foz's biography from this source has not been released to the public at the time of writing this. Nonetheless, there are other biographies which can be looked at which may have similar information.

 Nonetheless, there are other biographies which can be looked at which may have similar information

(Source: https://www.behance.net/gallery/44556249/BBC-pitch-App-Go-Jetters?tracking_source=search_projects_recommended%7CGo%20Jetters)

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES