chapter 28

I know I said this story is abusive husband kind of.. But I said kind of ..not fully.. You can consider it 30 percent.. But reamainig 70  percent is different genre.. Like my other story..

I am saying this because I noticed my readers already made the assumption that jungkook is bad person as I am seeing the comments against him not after 25 chapter.. But you can see it first and second chapter also where he didn't done anything..and it's because I said it's a abusive kind of story.. And you all sat his image like that when he didn't done like that till 25 chapter..

We all know how abusive story's are work.. I also read some of them.. How they torcher female till there end.. But here jk didn't raised his finger on her..

Guys.. Story is totally different.. It's not what you are thinking..

Right now he really love her..

The main twist is still left.. Be ready for crying hard..

__________________

Jungkook opened his eyes and found that yn is still sleeping. usually she wake up this time.

"I am so sorry yn" Saying this He lean down and kissed her forehead and then at her baby bump.

He take bath when he return seen that yn was struggling for sitting. He ran to her.

"Hey.. Wait .. Let me help you" He carry her to washroom and after that he was about to help in her bath when she spoke without any emotion.

"Send mina.. You will be late for your office" She said and he came out called mina.

Jungkook goes out and he send mina and had breakfast with appa.

Jungkook goes to his office and yn's father was sitting on couch waiting for yn when he seen mina that she came out after helping her so he thought to goes in her room.

Mina informed Sofia that yn already took her bath so she can bring her breakfast in her room saying that mina goes out for something.

Actually yn took bath but she again layed on bed while having just blanket on her.

She thought that when Sofia will come in her room she will help her to dressed.

Sofia took the trey and about to go when Mr. Lee came there.

Give it to me I ll bring it to her.. Saying that he took the trey and came upstairs.

He slowly opened the door yn was laying the same position legs were spread under the blanket.

Mr. Lee didn't noticed her bare shoulders as blanket was under her arms.

She opened her eyes when he closed the door again.. He put the trey on side table and then looked at her.

Appa.. Saying this she try to sit but..

"It's ok sweaty" He said and sit near her.

"I am going  back so thought to talk with you" He said while caressing her hair slowly.

"Why? We didn't talk properly appa.. Please stay today" She said as her eyes were teary.

"I can't.. I.. Am.. Sorry..dear" He said and She  try to sit.

She forgot that they have mirror on there back rest of bed..

And accidentally his eyes falls on there he seen her bare back till her hips line and quickly looked another side.

He put the pillow behind her while closing his eyes and she rested her back.

He understood that she is laying n'ked.. Tears came from his eyes..

"I am sorry.. Please forgive your appa" He said as tears came from his eyes.

"What are saying appa?" She said while holding his hand.

"I make you married at  this young age.. You don't have any knowledge about the things..because of that you are " He said and she quickly hugged him.

He closed his eyes again..

"Appa your decision was right.. And I am totally fine.. Just in a week it will be ok" She said and broke the hugg and wiped his tears.

"Just take care of yourself Appa" She said and he nodded.

"Can u feed me today?" She said and take the plate and started to feed her..

They talk for sometime and then he leave..

She was feeling very bad that she can't goes with him to gate but as he said he will come again.. When her baby will came in this world.

Sofia came and helped her dress..

"What happened my baby?" Saying this slowly caressed her baby bump but baby didn't kicked her.

It was 8 pm. When jungkook came in room was yn sitting on bed.. ..

Jungkook right hand were wrapping with bandage as he punch the mirror in his office.

She noticed his hand but didn't asked anything.

"Do you want to use washroom?" She just shook her head and about to lay on bed when he came and sat on his, knees in front her bed side

"Yn.. Please don't do this to me" He said as his eyes were teary.

"What i done?" She asked.

"You are not talking with me" He said holding her hand.

"You asked me about washroom I said no.. And right now I am talking with you.. Then what you want?" She said in the same way and made him taste his own medicine..

The same way how he said to her that day..

"I am sorry.. Please forgive me" He said while crying.. She took a deep breath before saying.

"I am not feeling the kick of baby like before" She said and he looked at her.

"What?" He said and put his palm on her baby bump.

"Why you didn't told me? Come we will go to" He said about to lift her.

"Jungkook it's late we can go tomorrow..doctor said me to observe baby's movement for a week"..

"We can't wait for week.. We will go tomorrow" He said and made her lay on bed.

He took cream and asked her..

"May i" She didn't said anything just bend her knees and pull up her dress.

After that he layed on bed facing her.. She trun another side putting the pillow between her legs.

______________

I was so busy.. But then I remember that all are waiting so I write it one go..

Sorry for short chapter but next will be long..

Please do vote and comment..