✮Say It Again // Axl Rose✮

Trigger Warning: daddy kink, p n v sex, unprotected sex (use condoms guys)

She whimpered as she rocked her hips into him, her forhead resting on his shoulder. She hugged him in a vice grip, grinding desperately.

"That's it, baby. Just like that." Axl panted. His hands were splayed flat across her back as he sucked hickeys onto her neck and shoulder.

He'd just finished playing the long awaited 2001 Rock In Rio show, and this was most certainly not how y/n had expected to end the night.

In 3 years thay'd dated and 7 years they'd been married, Axl had almost always come off stage ready to go feral. He'd fuck y/n senseless until the sun came up and sometimes through the morning.

But tonight was different.

Tonight, as they sat on the fuzzy white rug in the soft golden lamp light of their luxurious hotel room. Axl held his wife close as they had what was probably the most gentle sex they'd had in a long time.

Axl's sudden change in mood had y/n confused, but the singer even more so. The only logical explanation was that this show - his first since '93 - had taken so much out of him that he just needed to slow down for a moment.

Y/n played with Axl's hair, relishing its post-shower silkiness as she stared at the city lights. The curtains that probably should've been closed and covering the sliding glass door were open, revealing a breathtaking view of the city's tall buildings and pretty lights. The curtains were the least of y/n's worries, though. Nobody could see them since they were on the 12th floor.

Axl smoothed his large, calloused hands down her back, squeezing and massaging her ass as he lifted her up and set her back down on his cock. Taking the hint, y/n bounced lightly, a breathy whimper being knocked out of her every time she came back down onto his thick cock.

Y/n swiveled her hips, nuzzling her face in Axl's neck as she whimpered desperately. Without thinking, she let it slip. An expirimental shyness in her tone of voice as the word squeaked out, directly into the singer's ear.

"Daddy..."

Axl stuttered a bit, processing what she'd said before hugging her tighter and slipping one of his hands between them to toy with her clit.

"Say it again." he demanded breathlessly.

Y/n huffed, repeating the word as she continued to rock her hips on his cock in a slow, sensual rhythm. At that moment something in Axl switched, and he swiftly turned them so y/n was sprawled on the floor and Axl was on top of her.

He put her legs on his shoulders, pulling her towards him as he slammed his cock back into her tight hole just seconds after he'd initially pulled out.

"Fuck!" y/n cried, tears filling her eyes as Axl pounded her. His long, thick cock felt so good it almost hurt, and y/n wanted the feeling to last forever as the tip rammed into her g-spot repeatedly.

"Oh fuck daddy don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop." she begged, moans tangling in each word.

Axl growled, the tips of his fingers digging into the doughy skin of her thighs as he continued ramming into her in an animalistic way. His bottom lip was tucked between his teeth and his brow was furrowed as he stared down at his cock thrusting in and out of his wife's sweet, warm, wet pussy.

"That's it, little girl. Fucking moan for me. Let everybody know how fucking good I make you feel." he growled.

Axl reached down, rubbing her clit with his thumb. He smirked when Y/n began to clench around him - a tell tale sign she was getting close.

Without warning, Axl stilled completely before pounding into her in slow, punctuated thrusts like a jack hammer. Y/n's body tensed up, her back arching and her eyes rolling back in her head as she pounded the floor with her fists. Her mouth was open in a silent 'O', her legs shaking violently and her entire body convulsing like she was posessed as Axl fucked her through her orgasm.

"God fucking dammit i'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming." Axl growled, his cock twitching as he spilled his seed into her. He collapsed on top of her, rolling so she was sprawled over his chest and he was on his back as they tried to catch their breath.

"What the fuck was that?!" Y/n asked tiredly, her eyes drooping. Axl chuckled, rubbing his wife's back.

"Don't know. Guess I just can't get enough of you."

Y/n huffed, laying on top of him for a moment before getting up and walking on shaky legs to the jacuzzi sitting in the corner of the room.

"You comin?" she turned her head, glancing back at him with a smile. The singer sat up, returning her smile with nothing but love in his eyes as he got up and went to turn the water on for her.