♡Shy - Steven Adler♡

1988

It was no secret that for y/n, having a rockstar boyfriend was like an Alice in Wonderland scenario. Y/n wasn't used to being treated like a princess, she wasn't used to having friends that were famous and hot and wore leather and drank Jack Daniels, and she definitely wasn't used to being flirted with by most of her boyfriends' friends.

What y/n was used to though, were the makeout sessions that ensued after every show. Steven would be glancing at her from his drum kit, smiling as he watched her dance in her little sundresses. Y/n would be completely enchanted by her boyfriend and his band, watching Steven with nothing but love and admiration as she rocked out.

Every show would be followed by an afterparty, where y/n would be passed around and flirted with. She would just blush and smile shyly, liking the attention but feeling bad that Steven always got jealous. She'd perch on his knee and sip some punch lace with vodka as everyone laughed and danced and madeout, enjoying the moment as Steven pulled her to lean back against his chest.

Despite having fun at all the shows and parties, the real fun always began when y/n got home. Giddy and excited, she'd pull Steven up to their shared bedroom and push him down on the bed, her heart fluttering when he'd smile at her like she was the only thing in the world he cared about.

Steven would keep his feet planted on the ground, toeing his sneakers off as y/n would straddle him lightly. She'd cup his face with her delicate little hands, staring into Steven's blue orbs as he'd snake his calloused hands up under her shirt and rub her back.

Their lips would collide gently, both lovers drinking in the taste of one another like they were starving, and for all they knew the were starving...for each other. (A/N - wow that's cheesy lmfao)

Steven would snake his arms under her thighs, picking y/n up and walking over to their stereo. He'd blindly fumble with the controls, his eyes still closed and lips smiling between kisses as he flipped the stereo on.

He'd shuffled back over to the bed, chuckling at y/n's giggles as he plopped down so he was seated against the headboard. He'd run his hands all over her torso, tickling her sides here and there as she left hickeys all over his neck.

Their room would be filled with sounds of kisses and giggles and Hungry Eye by Eric Carmen, and before the song could reach the chorus Steve would grab y/n's wrists, pulling away and squeezing his eyes shut.

Everyone knew Steven couldn't sing, but only Steven knew that his shit and offkey singing never failed to make his little girl laugh. So now, with a firm but gentle grip on her wrists, a dopey smile on his face and his eyes squeezed shut...he belted.

"GIVE ME, HUNGRY EYES!" his voice cracks as he "sings", and y/n gasps with wide eyes. A smile spreads across her stunned features as he continues to sing, shaking her wrists and arms.

"ONE LOOK AT YOU AND I CAN'T DISGUISE I'VE GOT - HUNGRY EYES!"

"Stevie!" she exclaims, giggling as she looks down at him from her perch on his lap. Her heels dig lightly into his lower back and he starts wiggling and bouncing on the bed, smiling at her.

"NOW I GOT YOU, IN MY SIGHTS WITH THOSE - HUNGRY EYES!"

Y/n presses her lips to his in an attempt to shut him up, but he just nips at her bottom lip and pulls away as he continues.

"DID I TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE WITH MY - HUNGRY EYES! I FEEL THE MAGIC BETWEEN YOU AND I!"

Steven's voice cracks at the end, making both lovers dissolve into a pile of giggles as the drummer flips them over and lays down, hovering over y/n and smiling down at her with a goofy grin.

"Are you done yet, Mr. Hungry Eyes?" y/n asks with a soft giggle, looking up at Steven from her nest of pillows. The drummer shakes his head, blue orbs blowing wide with lust.

"I'm just getting started, babes."

Y/n's giggles quickly fade into moans as Steven's lips connect with her neck and his fingers trail down between her thighs.