C A F E

CAFE
JORDAN'S POV
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ
DAY OF GRADUATION
It's the day of graduation and all grads have to be at the school at 1:45 P.M, since we didn't have to be there til that time me and my best friend, Ramona, decided that we should go and get coffee. So she came and picked me up and we stopped at our local cafe.

Every one must've had the same idea this morning too because a lot of graduates from my school was here in their gowns, getting sweets, coffee, and breakfast. In the corner of the cafe, I see Ashlynn and her brother, Asher sitting at a booth. I want to go up to her and wish her good luck but that's not how are conversations usually goes, so once me and Ramona finally gets our coffee, I beg her to go ask Ash if it's okay for us to sit with her.

"Why me?" Ramona stressed.

"Dude, it's because you know I can't just ask her, me and her are enemies. Just please." I beg.

"Yeah right. Y'all enemies that wants to fuck."

"HUH!?"

"If you haven't noticed recently the sexual tension between y'all have been off the charts and I know you have a crush on her since the eight grade, I also know something else."

"Okay as if , we've been completely normal around each other and what do you know?"

"You're completely oblivious to the situation, and I know she likes you."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LIKES ME!?"

"Exactly what I said, I'm going to go ask them now."

As Ramona walks away to go ask Ash and Asher if we can sit with them, I internally start to panic. The girl i've liked since the eight grade likes me, and she won't tell me. What do i do, what if i accidentally blurt out one of my stupid thoughts about her.

My phone buzzes and I see a text from Ramona.
RAMONA🕺🕺
dude she said yes, come over to the table!!

holy shit.

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

Here we are all sitting in the same booth, Ramona is sitting next to Asher and I'm sitting next to Ashlynn. It's honestly awkward because for the first couple minutes it was silent then me and Ramona started talking then Asher joined but Ash was still sitting their quiet on her phone.

I see Asher go on his phone and from the glimpse of my eye I see Ash get a text from him, she puts down her phone and start talking to me.

"Hi pain in my ass!" she said jokingly.

"Hello jackass!" i say back in the same tone.

"So what's up? excited to graduate today as second in our class?"

"Oh shut up bitch, I will never let down the fact that I'm not valedictorian. Are you ready for your speech?"

"Hell yeah I am, I was going to post about it on Instagram but then i got distracted by something."

"And what was that?"

"It was nothing... So hey about Stanford I was wondering-"

"OMG YES! I wanted to talk to you about that. Would you want to be my roommate or like live in a apartment together off-campus?" I nervously asked.

"Uhhhhh...  I wasn't expecting that. We don't even really like each other like that." Ash responded.

"I know but just... just knowing that someone I know is going to be there, I wanted see so we won't be alone for the first few weeks."

"That makes sense. Well I wouldn't mind really, just do me a favor and major something completely different so we're not trying to see who better."

"Deal!"

Me and Ash continue on with our conversation, making each other laugh and smile. We end up leaving for the graduation prep together since neither Ramona nor Asher were ready to go (we made a bet that they'll be dating by the end of the day). It was a quiet drive over, Ash got really focus on driving and I got nervous to talk to her again.

We part ways once we get there since she has to be on stage and I have to be in the seats.

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"... I know that every single one of us has a chance in this world, so never give up on yourself and keep going. Show this world who you are! I love you class of 23 and I will miss y'all so much. Sincerely me." Ash finishes her speech with happiness in her voice.

I have tears in my eyes from the speech it was really good, she had most of the class crying. She was always the best at making people emotional, we all cheer and throw our graduation caps in the here.

As the hats start to fall, we all start to take pictures and hug each other making our last few memories here. Me and Ramona sees our families and we walk over to them to take pictures but before we did i unzipped my gown so you can see my dress but as I was doing so Ashlynn was walking by... checking me out.

I need to tell her before we leave for college.

—————————————
W/C: 876